Reviews for The Success Pact
Random chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
Please update soon! I really really liked this idea and story! But it made me a bit sad when I saw you hadn't updated in forever...but I love the story!(I of course understand if you just aren't able to update. We all have our own schedules;))
Alex chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
This is awesome! i hope you write more!
grace chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
This is amazing so far! Please write more!
ITS ME chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Nice backround info, i can't help but be a little annoyed at Iggy and Nudge. but oh well. Update soon!
Btw: My pen name is shiver282, im on a different computer and i'm to lazy to sign in. But i will...eventually. Update soon!
ITS ME chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Oooh, i like the beginning! great job!
insert-generic-penname-here chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Cool chapter, interesting but very different, if I had to comment I would say, I prefer your new style, its got a certain flair to it. Anyway, I couldn't tell it was unbeta so I think u did a very good job!
TheGirlWhoScaredYou chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
i like it.. pls update soon if you get your 7 reviews
89q8439281957438957udau234 chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
OMG. This is beautiful. Update soon. I am so excited waiting for what Fang is going to be.
Anime-LoverGirlPop chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
More please and I DID NOT THINK IT WAS BLAND
It is AWESOME
Spread My Wings and Soar chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This is so good! Update soon!
star4163 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Hey it's BlazeStar4163, I think it's great that u decided to rewrite your story (I'm thinking about that too) and although I did not read the first fanfic I think that this one is going to be great.!
LoudNProud chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
i love the chapter and i honstly, can't wait for the next!

update soon? thanks :D
Bubbles chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
GAH! AMAZING. :)
Heehee. Update soon! ;D
BirdsAlwaysFlyAway chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This is great! Update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I remember you and this story! Nice work. I think you've really improved from your initial position. As soon as I'm logged in (Golden Butterfly of Atlantis), I'll have to either follow or favorite this!