Reviews for Forever the ship of dreams
morestarcrossedlovers chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Love Titanic the movie, love this story
Chelsea Hunger Games Fan chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
I get it alexander ludwig plays cato in the hunger games nice touch
Ninazadzia chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Okay, first and foremost: you NEED to fix your grammar and spelling. I don't think I can emphasize this enough. I understand that it's hard, but having correct spelling and grammar is imperative if you want to be a writer. Having fics go un-proofread looks sloppy. PM me if you have any specific questions.
As far as the plot itself goes, I love Titanic so the storyline is nice. However, Cato an Clove don't seem anything like themselves here. I've watched Titanic enough times to know that the dialogue you're using is directly from the movie, which I don't really like since essentially you're taking Jack and Rose and just replacing them with Cato and Clove. There's no difference in the dialogue or the plotline, at least not from what I've read so far, so be sure to add some elements into this that are original.
I did like the bit about Glimmer being Clove's alter, but be careful with your characterization of her and Clove. I'm sorry to be such a downer, I'm just trying to be honest and helpful. If I came across as harsh then I really am sorry, as always feel free to PM me if you ever have any questions. I'd recommend getting a beta, they can help you smooth out any grammatical errors.
All the best,
xx Nina
clovelycato555 chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
This ending was super sweet and so much better!
sunhime chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Cried about this for way too long. Goodness, this story was actually really well done, wasn't that weird? :D A lot of Titanic/Hunger Games crossovers aren't as good, but I have to say I really enjoyed this! And I'm very excited for the AE.. I like AE's, because then everything is just better. :)
valerie-hunter-of-artemis chapter 3 . 1/27/2013