Reviews for Moment of Truth
History101 chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
I don't know why but I have a hard time imagining this scene working in the show, but it's an interesting concept. I can't wait to read more :)
History101 chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
I'm not sure how to feel about LaCroix's outburst. On the one hand it seems OOC, on the other, I like the idea of him hitting some kind of breaking point.
History101 chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
A nice insight into Urs' caring side :) really quite cute.
History101 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
An interesting start; I'm intrigued. I don't think there's enough stories about Nick and LaCroix, so I'm off to the next chapter :)
Murlyndsgirl chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
This is such a scene of powerful intimacy. Real intimacy, I think, for one such at LaCroix, has nothing to do with sex. What trust Tracy showed!

:-)
Murlyndsgirl chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
lol. I know why you like LaCroix. When you are as old as he is, he can criticize all the crap and people listen! You just need to wait a few hundred more years, and voila! Instant street cred! :-) :-)

Great story, even on second and third reading! :-)

Akayukiko chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Nice fic so far hope you continue it , I can see the characters totally being like this.
Murlyndsgirl chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I have no seen this show, but ty for making me a fan of YOUR version of it. I think I might be disappointed, after reading this, in the original?