Reviews for Two Scarred Souls Heal Each Other
irritatedbookwor chapter 14 . 11/10
This is a very delightful story so far and I've happily swiped it up for my personal collection. My only question [so far] is when is the next update? It's been just under three years since the last one!

As for a pet/companion for Naruto? I've been thinking about that and here is what's come to mind so far. My first choice would be either a magical fox or possibly, a kitsune. A wolf was also considered, as was a Grim puppy. On the winged side, I thought about an owl [potentially a mate for Hedwig if she wants to nest?], a sea-eagle [to honor his mother's side of the family], a hawk-owl or an eagle owl. Hmm. a raccoon might have been interesting given Naruto's tendency towards pranks/general mischief and destruction. The only problem there that I can see is Gaara; the Ichibi has been described as a tanuki aka *raccoon*-dog. See the problem with that choice?

May more of this entertaining story be posted...soon! Oh, is the Elder up for execution Danzo? Frankly, the description /does/ sound like that slimy excuse for a sleezeball.
ViolentHappyChick chapter 14 . 10/29
He needs a bird. Naruto I mean. Maybe an owl? It could be a gift from Harry seeing how much he adores hedwig. No foxes though, they are just so overdone. Plus having a fox of any sort would really just reinforce the views that the civilians have about Naruto being the Kyuubi. I could also see him with a canine, something rambunctious and loud just like him, but I guess that would be along the lines of 'too much of a good thing'. So all In all I really believe a bird is best, and if it just happens to keep Sai from sexually harassing Naruto, all the better.
bassoongirl14 chapter 14 . 9/1
I really, really love this! Hmmm. A magical pet? An owl! Since he loves birds so much. Or a threstel? I think I spelled that wrong. The skeleton horses that pull the carriages
Plz update soon. Naruto should get a elemental fox as pet/summon/familiar
ivanganev1992 chapter 14 . 8/19
Ch 14

Any snake and snake talking reptiles could be messenger to Harry and helper for Naruto.

Phoenix is "Uchiha bird" unless Harry Potter describe in detail the power of the phoenix and the fire attacks,teleport,healing almost universal curing healing tears is out. Arachatula ,creepy.
Frog not helping.
Cat -maybe.
Dog/wolf,maybe
Fox fits but it is shunned as wolf .and more.
Maybe better summon Kuubi if they have agreement is better.
Owl maybe. He likes Hedwig.
Eagle?maybe.
Dragon -if he learnin for it and want is hopefully parsetongue .
Raptor if they find but highly unlikely..
Cerberus -big Dog as the Dragons described from Saint Nicolas the dragon slayer.
Unicorn,Centaur,any fairy? Big magic word.
Update please .

What are your plans ?
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 8/19
Ch 9

If that BUMBLE DUR (AHEM DUMBLEDOR) IS THAT GREEDY BASTARD THAN TOM RIDLEY'S LEAVING AND MAKING HAVOC IS WITH JUSTIFIED VENGEANCE AND BUMBLE DUR IS LIKE GREEDY DARK WARLOCK , EVIL WIZARD,OROCHIMARU!
And know what is the verdict. DEATH!
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 8/19
Ch 8

Harry is powerful wizard Jonin level at least unokwn speed level and could be helpful in this way too. And cure Ibiki's head of horrors skars unless use them to torture the prisoners with that fifth grade of horrors.
ivanganev1992 chapter 5 . 8/19
Ch five

Those magic instincts/intuition is equal high trained ninja danger sense or from Spec. Forces.
I Love Being Weird chapter 1 . 8/8
This is a really good story and I would love it if you continued it and I'm sure others would agree with me
Who will Naruto be paired up with? Will Sasuke still run to Orochimaru?
WereBunny87 chapter 14 . 7/15
I love this storyx and I look forward to more! Well done!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 14 . 7/4
dang you that was epic! go harry! make a min flash out of him yay! I going to laugh if he gets love life of Itachi or sasuke I can just see that working hehe naruto I mean lol. I swear naruto is like a kid to harry and ibiki lol
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 13 . 7/4
awww... and hey if you decided that sasuke has purple hair or that sakura is got no hair...It your fic... the sky could be pink and no one can tell you different cuz it's your story...

I notice these last few years on fanfiction people are rude and harsher on the writers when they never written a story them self! rude brut's !But anyway I welcome you to join Wattpad and check my own account under the name SkyWingandRedHodd ...

i mean really I have a account on here under the same name as my wattpad...( look for a girl in a batgirl outfit and mask and red lips stick and you got me lol.

anyway there were rude about my first page of my start story over the title of my story... I mean they did not even give me time to go in more to the story they just did there base thoughts on evil good and boy did they write a LONNNNGGGG view of what is right and wrong over my title... I roll my eyes at them really now! Anyhoot.

Don't let mean comments get you down this story is sweet and gets me cackling with laughter... Go crazy on them harry hahah! would have love to have male Pregent on here but oh well I flexible on stories...

Unless its the green beast then I GOING THE HELL OUT OF HERE Lol.
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 9 . 7/4
kill dumbs...here a knife crowbar and medical stuff i got my best metal bat...lets kill dumbs glares... heck they should have left volty to kill off the old man... I calling my pets to kill him and chew him to bits! HAHAHH!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 8 . 7/4
grins lets beat the old hangs with a bat haha channeling my inner harley quinn hahah