Reviews for Two Scarred Souls Heal Each Other
2lazy2login chapter 14 . 7/9
Can Naruto-kun's pet be a newborn kitsune? Pleeeeeeeease! *note a newborn kitsune will look like a non-magical fox and gain tails as it ages and as the writer you can put a limit or special circumstance to when it gains a tail i.e. Life threatening situation, extreme pressure/emotions, etc.*
ali5jazi5 chapter 14 . 6/24
Are you still writing? I Louie both of your stories hope to see more of your writing.
Bullshit
pinkarteimpreso chapter 14 . 5/26
Hola, me gusta mucho, mucho está historia, está en suspenso, cuando vas a seguir subiendo capítulos? Espero que pronto, gracias.
Enderborn Sorceress chapter 14 . 5/21
Please continue soon
I really love this story!
kyradelia chapter 14 . 5/15
je l'aime vraiment chouette et bien ecrit. vas tu la reprendre?
Mirage chapter 14 . 4/15
i really like this Story and pairings
i hope that you come back one day to fiish this Story!
Aurora Lopez chapter 14 . 3/20
when are you going to write chapters 15-19 of Two Scarred Souls Heal Each Other, because I like this story very much please bye. write me back!
Knaruto chapter 14 . 3/19
Damn it! why stop there?
I hope you will have basilisk as Severus Snape's familiar, and both of them moving to elemental nations. Even if it is to infiltrate and decimate Village of Sound.
JeslynBoo chapter 14 . 2/10
I generally avoid crossover stories, but for some reason this one caught my eyeI'm glad I tried it! There are a lot of places where you use 'ideal' when I think you mean 'idea', etc- but the intent is clear and the story is a lot of fun.
Nekoyasha12 chapter 14 . 1/23
I hope you continue this! It's wicked awesome and I can't wait too see the Wizarding Worlds attempts and fails along with the councils. XD
As for a magical pet for Naruto, how about an Enfield. It would actually suit him greatly as well as compliment his personality and abilities.
Hope too see more soon! :3
tayleah chapter 13 . 1/23
So close Ibiki, so close. You have to continue this story. Poor Ibiki and Harry need relief and to start a family.
shadewatcher chapter 14 . 12/27/2016
Muwahahahahhahahahaa! The Harry potter effect has begun, no one will be safe from the force of nature that is the Potter luck. XD LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! And Konoha will never be the same again.
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 12/26/2016