Reviews for The Burglar and the King
multyfangirl18 chapter 1 . 7/1
it's as fluffy as some of the fuzzy grasses that you can find... i was expecting from the description something as fluffy, more like a well groomed dog
hmm i guess i like Bagginsheild more when its a strait pairing , but the gay isn't bad. i'm deffentaly a big enough Bagginsheild shipper that i was almost jumping up and down when i saw a few love triangle with Bard in the mix. i was like , nope Bilbo is Thorin's not Bard's
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Crazyanimelover1289 chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Please continue writing Thilbo! I am IN LOVE with your writing style and you have a beautiful Thilbo mind! 3
FandomWriter2334 chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
okay so my foot hurts now like ow xD
WolvesKey chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Aww, lovely oneshot, nice to read them getting along, rather than Thorin always shouting down at Bilbo-which isn't all that hard to do since he is incredibly short-enjoyed reading this, great job! :)
IUsedToReadALotBeforeTumblr chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Pheeeewwww wow. I think it's fair to say I am a now self confessed bagginshield shipper. You've converted me, bravo!

I can't wait for more stories, they're brilliantly fluffy!
haley chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
this chapter was awesome and adorable
elleran1969 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Love it I ship these 2 as well.
Iwantnoname chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This was so cute! I loved it!
Nyake chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
please write more! It's adorable
Kiri Asakura chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Awwwn, I loved, loved this fic! was all so cute! I love mutual feelings of Thorin and Bilbo. Just...I'm crying ... read how they kissed and confessed, was so sweet! You should write more! plz. simply it's beautiful! :')
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Awww, lovely fic mate! You characterize everyone so well, and I SO can't wait for more (romantic) scenes between those two in the next film. Nicely done!
Aerobesk chapter 1 . 1/21/2013