Reviews for Brothers
CSIflea chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Awww, really nice! John and Ronon already act like brothers, now its official. Nicely done. Judging by Teyla's smile, she knew who it was..
DorothyOz chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Beautiful story. I love Ronon/Sheppard friendship :-)
hifield chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
This is a great story... very well written. Love how it highlights the importance of extended family and the honor it's due.

Excellent!
Mysra chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Really nice and so fitting. John really found his family. I so could see Ronon make John his brother.
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This was beautiful right here!
Astrollama chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Absolutely loved this. Ronon and Shep's relationship is so perfect in this story. Great job!
Shellbean chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Amycat8733, that was a great story. I like learning new things about Ronon. Thanks for writing this. Shellbean
RavenWeavesTales chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This was a wonderful story. You painted a truly insightful look into Ronon's Satedan lifestyle and its customs. I can imagine this story as part of an episode. Great stuff. Well done. Cheers! }:O

Raven
T'Pring chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Aww, so cute that John didn't guess it would be him. LOVED the glowing scar detail, and Ronon was adorable with his discomfort. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
:) Loved it a lot! I'm not quite sure what else I can saw other than it was awesome. So, you know... it was awesome ;)

Great job!
June
SpaceEngineerPeanut chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
That was absolutely fantastic, and it goes along very nicely with the scene between John and Teyla in the episode, thank you!
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
OMG! This was terrific! I loved it! Ronon couldn't pick a better man! Ronon!s words to describe John made me tear up...so heartfelt...you got it so right! Excellent!
hotshow chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story. I was wondering if you would consider writing more. I would love to read what would happen if Ronon and John met someone that was from Satedan and saw what Ronon had done. Thank you.
JoeyLuv chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Awww! I always like John/Ronan stories and this is a great one!
highonscifi chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
That was beautiful! And the Sheppard POV was the perfect touch!