Reviews for Family
I just read your whole story in a day and it gives me sadness to not be able to be on the edge of my seat, waiting for the next chapter of this novella. I loved it and I hope that you continue writing and sharing it with us because I know that I will check your accounts more often now for an update. Good luck.
- A bewitched reader
nessy22 chapter 23 . 8/9
This was really a pleasure to read. I really love the missing scenes of a film I do like very much.
I (personally) see Darcy's pride more as a shield for his own shyness than anything else. Then your story light the character of Darcy from the point of view of someone who really knows him. I liked that very much. Thank you for sharing this story!
EngLitLover chapter 23 . 4/8
Lovely story!
CherryFlowerS2 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Really enjoying this so far! I don't normally enjoy fanfics told in the POV of secondary characters but your portrayal of Georgiana's personality, thoughts and feelings are really great! I'm really excited to be reading more!
Andi chapter 23 . 12/2/2014
Very nicely done story from Georgiana's perspective
DemeRain chapter 23 . 9/7/2014
My first Jane Austen fanfiction & it was wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
c.g.lurks chapter 23 . 7/21/2014
I don't know why this took me so long to finish, but I'm glad I did. This was wonderful. Thank you for writing :D
oj2000 chapter 23 . 4/26/2014
I absolutely love this! It is so perfect, thank you
FuzzyMammoth chapter 23 . 4/17/2014
Great Story! Thank you for sharing!
ginnyweasleyrules chapter 23 . 2/23/2014
Such a lovely story!
Guest chapter 23 . 2/13/2014
Lovely and romantic. Excellent use of narrator perspective for a new view of the story.
I hope to see more from you in this section.
Trini chapter 23 . 1/28/2014
29-01-2014 cap 23
Pues hoy, lastimósamente, he llegado al cap 23.
Espero que no sea real lo que anunciaste: “... esto se acaba ya...”.
Espero que eso sea una especie de AMENAZA BÍBLICA y que no se cumpla.
Es decir, espero que sigas unos pocos capis más.

Con esa esperanza...
Nillie chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
I like how this story is going so far (I've only read until the end of the third chapter yet), and how you subtly imply that the Darcys have known the Bingleys since before the previous Mr Bingley died, simply by how they know the current Mr Bingley as Mr Charles.
Trini chapter 22 . 1/20/2014
He visto que no se había editado el comentario de ayer, así que te lo vuelvo a poner.
20-01-2014
Hoy me he dado cuenta que hace mucho que no te escribo. Te pido disculpas. Tu historia me gusta mucho. Es fresca y entretenida, y el hecho de que Georgiana tenga protagonismo, me parece realmente un hallazgo.
Hoy he llegado al cap 22 y me he encontradon con esto “... Dear readers - the next chapter will wrap this story up ...”
No sé si lo he entendido bien. Me ha parecido que ya casi das por terminada esta preciosa contribución a mi entretenimiento. Espero que mi bajo dominio del inglés me haya vuelto a jugar una mala pasada y sigas muchiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmooooooooosssss capítulos máááááááááááááááááássssssssssssssssssss.
Trini
*Por cierto, me gusta mucho tu “nombre”, MIL LIBROS. Muy bien por ti.
Trini chapter 22 . 1/20/2014
20-01-2014
Trini
*Por cierto, me gusta mucho tu “nombre”, MIL LIBROS. Muy bien por ti.