Reviews for Getting Her Girl
made.from.hate chapter 25 . 1/11
Please write a new chapter
BrittanaLove93 chapter 25 . 9/15/2014
Damn! Who knows 10 years before that they will have fricking 9 kinds! That are quite a number..haha I love your story :)
PiperSpoon13 chapter 25 . 6/16/2014
Another one of your stories done. I liked this one quite a lot. Even if it felt a bit rushed near the end. I really like badass!Brittnay G!P or not.

Maybe I'll catch up eventually as I can always count on your stories to have plenty of Brittana with happy endings.
Phillendeluxe chapter 25 . 2/24/2014
You should totally do a sequel on this story. It's amazing. Read it like three times now, so think about doing it because I would totally read it.
beerchips chapter 15 . 12/24/2013
Whoa isn't that tatu? :-D
kittykatkiki chapter 24 . 8/15/2013
Awww that was a really cute story! I love how Brittany is all bad ass but when it comes to Santana she's just a big softy 3 Loved the ending and the whole story in general!
felisse.alexander68 chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
Damn fuckerman deserved it
MissLeaMathilde chapter 25 . 5/17/2013
Seriously one of the best stories I've ever read. Well done!
Rain Addict CM chapter 25 . 3/29/2013
Lol great ending! Holy cow 9 kids! Great story though. I look forward to reading your future stories as well.
Rain Addict CM chapter 21 . 3/29/2013
Hey great story so far as I've read. Just wanted to point out in the beginning chapters, actually through most of the story Santana's dads name has been Carlos, but now you have it as Mario... Thought it might be prudent for you to know.
r e l chapter 25 . 3/21/2013
Ahw so cute! Big family! Love it
Guest chapter 25 . 3/19/2013
yay! loved this story so much :)
r e l chapter 24 . 3/16/2013
Amazing loved it!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/16/2013
love it! :D
chinkychunk chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
I was really getting into the piece, despite the errors like spelling and relationship between action and object. But this caught my attention:

From Brittany's POV: "Sure I've slept around, but I have a dick just like the man whore therefore I'm not a slut."

That statement is just wrong. Sleeping around may or may not make someone a slut, but Brittany's justification for her not being a slut is the fact that she has a penis? Are you trying to say that only people with vaginas can be sluts? That's just misogynistic.