Reviews for Getting Her Girl
Ohfuck that's hot..yaas!
kamonwan9952 chapter 3 . 5/10
lmfaoo i love Maria ahah
anaturtle chapter 25 . 4/3
FUCKING 3 it sorry its 2015 I started to read fanfiction in 2014 so yeah and please continue on other stories and please try to get other authors to continue even though they fuking delete all the good ones but dont give up on writing as my words are to never stop believing in yo like i have likewise in trying to say a speech but am to shy even though i slap my sisters for being naughty so do not let other people stop your dreams and continue
made.from.hate chapter 25 . 1/11
Please write a new chapter
BrittanaLove93 chapter 25 . 9/15/2014
Damn! Who knows 10 years before that they will have fricking 9 kinds! That are quite a number..haha I love your story :)
PiperSpoon13 chapter 25 . 6/16/2014
Another one of your stories done. I liked this one quite a lot. Even if it felt a bit rushed near the end. I really like badass!Brittnay G!P or not.

Maybe I'll catch up eventually as I can always count on your stories to have plenty of Brittana with happy endings.
Phillendeluxe chapter 25 . 2/24/2014
You should totally do a sequel on this story. It's amazing. Read it like three times now, so think about doing it because I would totally read it.
beerchips chapter 15 . 12/24/2013
Whoa isn't that tatu? :-D
kittykatkiki chapter 24 . 8/15/2013
Awww that was a really cute story! I love how Brittany is all bad ass but when it comes to Santana she's just a big softy 3 Loved the ending and the whole story in general!
DarkArtemisHunter chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
Damn fuckerman deserved it
MissLeaMathilde chapter 25 . 5/17/2013
Seriously one of the best stories I've ever read. Well done!
Rain Addict CM chapter 25 . 3/29/2013
Lol great ending! Holy cow 9 kids! Great story though. I look forward to reading your future stories as well.
Rain Addict CM chapter 21 . 3/29/2013
Hey great story so far as I've read. Just wanted to point out in the beginning chapters, actually through most of the story Santana's dads name has been Carlos, but now you have it as Mario... Thought it might be prudent for you to know.
r e l chapter 25 . 3/21/2013
Ahw so cute! Big family! Love it
Guest chapter 25 . 3/19/2013
yay! loved this story so much :)