Reviews for Wizard Runemaster
Que paso vas a actualizar
automaton14 chapter 18 . 1/10
Seriously, please continue this.
automaton14 chapter 17 . 1/10
Please continue this
Si abandonaste la historia entonces avisa para no esperar mas cuando vas a publicar el capitulo 19
TigerJacob chapter 18 . 1/4
Holy shit this story was amazing.

I stopped reading and started another fic just to prolong this one, then proceeded to realize that the other fic was like ash in my mouth and quit that almost immediately. For the record I started with Kat's works and have found my way to you, personally enjoy a fic where it's 300k in and Harry has gotten more than just sexual tension.

On that note I've played WoW online only once years ago at a friend's house...I feel like a xenophobic dick for choosing human as my character, but that's not the point. The point is I could follow through the story perfectly. Sure there's lore I've probably missed, but I understand the basics and got more than a few of what I would consider subtle hints.

I love the adventures, long chapters, character development, powers, good power scaling while still BAMF (and chapter 19 I'll get to see an even more BAMF Harry), and most of all romance (your lemons are mouth watering and I am a blatant pervert who would have start reading them out loud to friends during school). It was amazing to read with some music and just live through the words and into the world. Sucks I've got three days left of Christmas break.

Gonna go read your star wars fic, but honestly since ik more of the lore from the EU of that verse I don't think I'll hold it as highly as this fic. Easily in my top five and I like to believe I have an addiction with the amount of fics I've read.

Cannot thank you enough for such a good read and hope it will be continued at some point. Fine this feels like I put a hole in my heart and proceeded to spread that feeling to another to fulfill the requirements of the horcrux ritual further empowering the feeling of loss.
Que paso vas a actualizar
Lilmouse8 chapter 18 . 1/3
This has to be the story I most want updated on all of fanfic.
Really hope you pick it up again, read it multiple times because it's so good, and always disappointed when I run out.
stylo1 chapter 18 . 12/30/2017
verry good story, and well written. i found the last chapter a bit boring though. really hope you update someday. thanks
V. T. von Carstein chapter 18 . 12/19/2017
Great story, hope you will update it again with new chapters and keep up the good work.
Annoy mouse chapter 6 . 12/17/2017
Hah, do we ever actually see his mount again? Seems a bit silly when he has his flying broom, carpet, and anything else he charms or enchants.
dragonman11 chapter 18 . 12/16/2017
Hi can u please update the story
Slashersah chapter 18 . 12/14/2017
This story really needs to be continued
DipstickMadden chapter 18 . 12/12/2017
I need more of this! Please tell me you’re still writing it! Come write more!
SkyDD chapter 18 . 11/29/2017
are you going to continue this story sometime?
seagate chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
Hi there just want to say I have enjoyed the story. Don't want to be cheeky but I was wondering when you were planning to put out your next chapter as I noticed from the AN of your collaborative HP/SW story that you had finished the next one and a half chapters.
I know how annoying it is where people keep mithering you. But it has been nearly three years since the last chapter.
Seagate