Reviews for Wizard Runemaster
Yeah Harry, don't judge too harshly the people who try, and success in manipulating you.
I don't care if it's Fleur, it doesn't make any sense to bring ANY of them along.
And Onyxia, after all that tactical talk she did just before, agree to that, what a big fat joke.

Seriously dude, I like your reviews and I like you, But geez, this story is in full pussy-hero mode. Despite the badass Tyrande verbal smackdown.
It's even more aggravating because of the simply enormous chapter length, that make the whole thing not worth it at all.
tymofey chapter 18 . 4/24
Just discovered and marathoned this. Beyond awesome read. I hope you are still working on it.

PS is Medivh's mum the hanging out with Jiana Proudmoore?
Master of Dragons God chapter 11 . 4/23
Nice
Master of Dragons God chapter 1 . 4/22
Interesting
Mylen Ploa chapter 18 . 4/22
I really hope that you don't plan to abandon this story. This is THE best Warcraft story i've ever read and would love to see it continue.
Xivitai chapter 18 . 4/21
I hope you didn't abandon this story.
landerprime chapter 18 . 4/13
If your adding more women to the harem you might concider Garona Halforcen. It's easily conceivable that she hears of his prowess in mind magic and seeks him out to remove the triggers placed by Gul'dan. Love the story and hope you add some more chapters soon.
1,908 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »