Reviews for Wizard Runemaster
suziq968 chapter 19 . 4/24
Really?! There's only two chapters of the sequel and I wasn't gonna read it but, really? Cliffhanger much? Aaaaaauuuuugh!
This is a personal favourite of mine. Read a few times, just realised that you may need a slight edit (Chap 1) as Harry is seen on earth again, by Goblins, Veela ect. in the bank scene. No bashing I seriously love yours and Kats work. Goodluck and I look forward to any of the work either of you produce.
Acheron Agrotera chapter 13 . 4/6
I can't help but notice that every single person who talks crap about this story has never written a story of their own. Now granted I didn't check every review but I still find it funny.
"These are comprised of multiple corpses put together?" "These comprise multiple corpses put together?"
"nodding his ascent" assent
"moleskin bag" mokeskin
"scurgify' scourgify
'Dragon's Horde' hoard
handwran chapter 1 . 3/7
to the commenter a couple comments down, harsh, but thanks for warning that the author abandonded his work, wish more authors would stop doing that with good stories its fucking annoying amd shitty
Difdi chapter 6 . 3/5
Being licked in the face by a big cat is not something any human would enjoy. Between tongue strength and the barbs on a cat's tongue, being licked like that would strip the skin and muscle clean off of your skull. Even if the cat is being gentle, you're still going to get bloody scratches and maybe lose an eye or two.

And that's for regular lions and tigers. They're too small to use as mounts. Night Elf saber cats are MUCH larger than the biggest tiger to ever live on Earth.
FledditFliveflind chapter 9 . 3/5
Imagine being too stupid to actually finish any of the stories you start. You and your other account can get fucked. Lying douchebags, the both of you. Fuck you.
FledditFliveflind chapter 1 . 2/9
You're on here every day, and can't give us even a quick word on how you've abandoned this? Thought you and your other liar buddy were back in action and writing for good? Glad that update two years ago from both of you was a lie.
propen chapter 7 . 2/6
elves who are 2000 years old showed feelings for someone in a week and are already ready for sex. okay, the second elf is just a whore, but what about this one? have never been saved before, in all 2000 years?
4fundaore chapter 2 . 1/31
Thanks
pwtcmcneil chapter 7 . 1/30
I've figured it out, this harry has a "harem aura" and it came from the fact the Potters, especially Harry, has a sh!t ton of "neutral" luck, not good luck, but just "an increased chance for something to happen", issue is Harry's life till now has sucked, so he needs a lot of good things to happen to him to make up for it.
Cyan-Snake chapter 15 . 12/17/2020
What about the Philosopher's stone? Why not mention that for the body?
2,632 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »