Reviews for Wizard Runemaster
Gruffard chapter 18 . 8/25
A very fun and solid story. I love how you explain the lore of wow in a way that is not burdensome to people who know it pretty well (myself), but could help people who are only passingly familiarity still be able to follow.

I would like to see what his dragon form will be (I assume that was what the potion is for) and overall to see this and your star wars fictions to be continued (including your joint work with Kat)

Thanks for the read.
DustinRxN chapter 16 . 8/24
I know you must get this a lot but after reading this story over and over I have to ask if you will be continuing this story? I like to take the story line and just fill in the blanks with my mind but I love all your work and would love to see more of it and more of this story continued. I don't know if you still play wow still but with the new x pack coming I have been eating up wow story's and this one is still the best one on this sight and any other I have been able to find. (Had to put this here because I couldn't put it on the latest chapter hope you see it)
woodzrox chapter 18 . 8/23
I really love this, please keep it up!
There's a typo and a lore mistake in this chapter. First it's Grom Hellscream not Helmsceam, second he was never Warchief he was just Thrall's advisor.
Fainfan chapter 18 . 8/22
Very interesting read man. Love it
crazyman5005 chapter 18 . 8/20
great read hope you release some more for this
Grochek1 chapter 18 . 8/19
I don't know why, but every time I read that transformation, I see Harry as a becoming a member of the Netherwing dragon. It seems to fit
1) The Netherwing dragons are considered orphans
2) The Netherwing dragons are located on a planet that they were not laid in (see born)
3) The Netherwing dragons were changed by powerful magics

I see Harry connecting with the Netherwing and potentially turning them into a new cohesive flight. Potentially becoming the Aspect of Space (or Void).

One question, did Harry try to hire / buy any unwanted House Elves before he left Earth? Since it took an army of House Elves to keep Hogwarts going and Harry is trying to rebuild a city from ruins, I would think there would be enough work for a large number of House Elves for many generations.
paxton chapter 18 . 8/16
please please update.
Simianpower chapter 4 . 8/17
"the horrors inflicted upon her"? Really? If this really is a person who's been at war for 2000 years, she should know very clearly that being imprisoned naked for a few days and laughed at isn't even CLOSE to what could have happened to her. And her goddess should know the same. That line is just pandering.

While I'm not a WoW player, and the exposition is helpful, so far that's all that's happened. It's a mutual admiration society, where everyone is shocked and amazed (WoWed?) by what the others can do, but nobody's actually DONE anything interesting yet. It's been four long chapters of setup, starting with a traumatized 4th year Harry who abandons forever both his best friend and his godfather for reasons unknown. Granted, they're not intended to be a part of this crossover story, which is fine, but it strains the bounds of belief that Harry would do so. Starting off with such a jarring OOC maneuver isn't great, and demonstrates a desire for plot over character. I'm interested in this story so far, but not really enjoying it yet.
BlueScreen26 chapter 1 . 8/17
That's not true ! He goes back to earth later in the story !
nachtdemon chapter 15 . 8/15
Time for an update...
Waiting 2 yeahrs for an update to See harry AS a badass dragon hope that the story continues sometime.
Yes, he saved her.
But putting her in the Harem now?
Seems a bit premature.
I would suggest deleting the words 'Harry's Harem'.
Because it gives too much away, although everyone with more than 2 braincells to rub together should assume that she'll end up in that harem.
That last line was a lie.
Pissedoffashell chapter 1 . 8/4
chapter 18 was great would love to read chapter 19 sometime this century!
2,188 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »