Reviews for Wizard Runemaster
when are you going to update
NikolaTheSerb chapter 1 . 4/6
Please, please, I beg of you, do not abandon this wonderfulu story! If you are still alive after all these years, please do continue it.
LandlessLord chapter 17 . 4/3
I would like to know why you didn't bring Ollivander and poenixes and unicorns, because if you want to establish a wizard community you'll need wands.
KasumiKeiko chapter 18 . 4/2
I wish this fic haven't been canceled. I was sooo looking forward to Harry crashing with the humans.
Sang28 chapter 18 . 4/1
Hopefully you can get back to this soon still love this story. If you need an idea for Harry's dragon form why not go for a cromatic form branching from all the connections that Harry has. Like he's living so there is the red, he's ageless so that could be the bronze connection, he would have the blessing of the green flight, he has his own magic for blue.
KitkatMoon chapter 18 . 3/22
Wow, amazing story
XNiteWalker chapter 18 . 3/21
I just read this story all the way through for the first time and I now hate hate myself for it. I mean I knew it hadn't been updated in over 2 years and then I go and read it and it stops just before he turns into a dragon and before he's able to nail the hot undead chicks. I will spend the next month or so constantly coming back to this story and re-reading it hoping for an update that more than likely won't come anytime soon if ever until I stop coming back to it and just keep hoping for a update to come at some point in the future.
Minor quibble but I have a hard time seeing humanity rebuilding major cities if the survival rate were literally less than 11%. I don't think you thought that through or you left out something. There would not be enough people in any one area to do that type of rebuilding in that timeframe.
andrew719 chapter 9 . 3/17
Harry never fought demons in his world, that was Tue tarwars crossover
knarf3 chapter 11 . 3/8
So Kudrii has her first time with Harry, but we still haven't seen Disa get impaled by his cock yet.

Since I'm biased in favour of Tyrande getting together with Harry, I'm going to pretend that Stormrage is dead as far as I'm concerned.

"Ysondre was a wild card, because he really didn't know how long she would be staying with them." Yes, that reminds me, I definitely want to see some meaningful interactions between her and Harry.

Onyxia finally acts on her lust and affection for Harry, but their consummation scene is far too short for my liking.
comodo50 chapter 18 . 3/7
I just finished this fantastic story, so far. Please, for the love of everything that is holy, update? Or, at least, could you say if it was adopted and or continued by somebody else?
ThunderSphinx chapter 2 . 3/4
Noooo! You killed Tracey Davis and Daphne Greengrass!

And ooh a sexy elf.
ThunderSphinx chapter 1 . 3/4
Harry's an idiot for destroying his own home.

And the war with Voldemort never lasted 2.5 years. It only lasted 1 year before the Ministry had fallen to Voldemort and his Merry Band of Death Eaters.

I hope Hermione, Ginny, Neville, the Twins, and, most importantly, Luna survived the demons.
Lillithknight chapter 18 . 3/3
Please please please update this! I need to know what happens!
knarf3 chapter 1 . 2/27
Like Harry said, he should be thankful to Dumbledore and Snape for inadvertently turning him away from the path of mediocrity and apply himself toward the path of greatness.

In my mind, after discovering his heritage, Harry's full name used in important events and occasions should be Hadrian Eveningshade-Potter: Hadrian because no heir of an ancient and noble house would be named Harry; Eveningshade taken from the brilliant HPxBB story Passageways by jerrway69 due to its legendary history from his mother's side; and reluctantly Potter because that's his birth name (serious, of all the cool family names JKR could have chosen, she chose Potter for her protagonist?! The woman is mental.).

"The Dark Lord's goal was for Harry to stupidly wander into the Ministry of magic and steal a prophecy orb for him located in the Department of Mysteries." Hmm, that seems like something a certain round glasses-wearing, socially retarded, and magically inept person would do.

*Bella's insane cackle* It's wonderful that Harry murdered all of Riddle's confirmed supporters in the Wizengamot in one go.

Riddle and Dumblefuck's people had die for what they did to Nym and Susan. Those two are some of my favourite HP characters.

Killing Dumblefuck and his cronies via a gigantic bomb cluster is too good for them. They should have been slowly tortured to death for their inactions against the real monsters, sanctimonious bullshit spewed from their filthy mouths, and action that hindered Harry's war efforts and harmed him and his loved ones.
2,261 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »