Reviews for Wizard Runemaster
Nicthalon chapter 6 . 4/30
please, for the love of all that's horny never call it baby batter again
Maecain chapter 3 . 4/22
he held a secret for so long... yet he decides to say it within a few minutes of conversation with totally unknown person, whom may or may not be his future enemy... sure, so trusting that it is almost unbelievable that he managed to survive so long
Revolting chapter 6 . 4/12
You went from potential, to filth in this.
Blacklisted
Private add chapter 1 . 4/12
I prefer to think (as morbid as it is) that Har (it Henry, as I prefer) is the widower to a larger number of women who he held dear, including Mina’ (Herma).
mst3ktoo chapter 2 . 4/3
Just like Pokemon, gotta catch em all
dswiller80 chapter 10 . 3/31
i've read this story a few times, and it still makes me chuckle that you named this chapter Leeroy's Revenge.
Humdinger1983 chapter 19 . 3/14
Found this and couldn't put it down. Hope you decide to finish the sequel one day.
StellarJade chapter 6 . 3/3
Immensely disappointed yet again, my search continues for a Warcraft fanfiction that is neither Harem or Smut.
Reaper1990 chapter 9 . 1/12
Don't you mean white flag, black flag means give no quarter.
Reaper1990 chapter 4 . 1/11
She already said she would quit the sentinels why write that?
Reaper1990 chapter 1 . 1/11
Well that last sentence was false.
Primus2021 chapter 18 . 12/22/2021
I wonder if the Phoenix tears, along with the Basilisk venom & blood flowing through Harry's brains and his position as The Master Of Death will have an effect on Harry's Black Dragon form, add in that it's also part of Deathwing aka the Aspect of Earth, and I'm wondering if Harry will become a White/Pale Dragon and the Aspect of Death, lol.
Primus2021 chapter 17 . 12/21/2021
Ironically enough, I think that the Centaurs of Earth would get along GREAT with the Druids of Azeroth along with the Keepers of the Grove, the Dryads aka the Daughters of Cenarius/Sisters of Ordanus, and Ordanus himself etc, they are all tied in with Elune, Malorne and the Night Elves in general.
PineappleM chapter 17 . 12/15/2021
I have to say, I think this Neville would get along well with the Pandaren.
Jimbocous chapter 19 . 12/14/2021
Thanks for a great read! Very nicely done. Can't say I know much WoW, but as an HP reader this was very accessible to me. You have a nice touch!
2,669 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »