Reviews for Wizard Runemaster
Dex Zabeth chapter 18 . 12h
please resume this
Mandalore Requiem chapter 7 . 7/9
Did he cast the contraception charm?
Reader chapter 5 . 6/14
Harry had two girlfriends, one older than him, and he STILL mentions age? Clearly, he was a great listener or had some trait that made him amazing in bed.
Reader chapter 4 . 6/13
Two things. First off, it is Proudmoore, not Proudmore. It has been at least six years since I played Warcraft III and I still remember that. For someone who seems to have played the shit out of WoW, you are woefully uninformed. (then again, the writers of WoW seem uninformed and keep killing off major villains and then realize they have nobody left to put up as the next 'final' update's main boss, so make a new one, only to off them AGAIN and wonder why that keeps happening to them)

Second, what was the race of Sylvanis' current body? First you said it was a High Elf, then you said it was a Night Elf, then you said it was a High Elf again. MAKE UP YOUR BLOODY MIND ALREADY! Besides, she already knew her old body was destroyed, she saw that when Arthas turned her into a banshee.
kizoku.ouninaru chapter 18 . 6/13
this had me bolted to my laptop for several hours in a row
this was so well written that i started ranting that it was done and the resulting cliff hanger
i wish i wish for another chappie
please please show mercy on me and give me another vial for a fix
because im hooked on this
Avendor chapter 18 . 6/9
I love this story and keep coming back to it. Please don’t say it won’t be updated again!
arundevalla chapter 3 . 6/9
ohhh the force is strong with this one, strong it is.
Zannah Bane chapter 18 . 5/24
Is this story dead? Or just on a really long break? I love this story, and it’s rather well written. Keep up the good work
PervyPanda chapter 4 . 5/7
I would think Harry would be more angry at someone invading his mind, I know I would be raging.
PervyPanda chapter 3 . 5/7
... Create the Jedi Order! For the LOLZZZZ!
TigerJacob chapter 17 . 5/1
3rd time reading this and still amazing, although the cliffy doesn't get any better. Waiting is killing me, wanna see onyxia and maybe even ysondere reaction to a beyond powered Deathwing in body Harry. Seriously so much potential for a fic you claim to just go with the flow on. Thanks for the read, I think I'm gonna go find the 700k or the 1.5 mill monster, gotta find something to occupy me while I wait for my favs to update after all.
Lord Halcyon chapter 18 . 5/1
Very good story I hope you find the time to finish it at some point.

Regards

Lord Halcyon
Lord Damon Markloff Darkling chapter 18 . 4/30
Of COURSE you leave the story with that cliffhanger. Seriously, this is an awesome story, please get back to writing it.
6js chapter 18 . 4/26
This fic... I have no words to explain how amazing it is, sad to see it die though... But for what its worth thank you for sharing your awesome fic
kynan99 chapter 1 . 4/22