Reviews for Wizard Runemaster
Hoping that you update soon this chapter was awesome
please return to this story, i really liked it a lot
ursu.sabin chapter 18 . 5/25
Absolutely enjoyed reading this story, even though it's the second time i've read it.
Hope you update soon, it will be a shame to see such a great story abandoned.
Viva01 chapter 18 . 5/21
Awesome story very amusing and hating the cliffhanger
Celexs Draconia chapter 18 . 5/13
This story is a really fun read. I like the fact that you give a good amount of lore for the warcraft world. I think this is a fun and interesting concept and look forward to seeing more of it. Excellent work.

Cel
Mickyg Luvs Most Stuff chapter 18 . 5/12
Love the story, and I hope you update soon
VNaz123 chapter 18 . 5/11
Not really a review, but when can we expect the next chapter? Also, did u kinda forget about Harry's mount? He got her way back and then promptly forgot about her?
Anonymous chapter 18 . 5/7
Great story I hope you post some new chapter soon
Selacha chapter 18 . 5/8
I just, I just loved this sooo much, I don't have the necessary language skills to properly describe it. Please, please, please tell me you haven't abandoned this? I'll cry if you did.
Ruthl3sss chapter 18 . 5/2
a very good read, by far the best Hp/warcraft crossover. please please tell me you did not abandon this story and plan to update soon.
Superengineer chapter 18 . 4/29
Love the story. Keep up the great work :)
Please continue!
Yeah Harry, don't judge too harshly the people who try, and success in manipulating you.
I don't care if it's Fleur, it doesn't make any sense to bring ANY of them along.
And Onyxia, after all that tactical talk she did just before, agree to that, what a big fat joke.

Seriously dude, I like your reviews and I like you, But geez, this story is in full pussy-hero mode. Despite the badass Tyrande verbal smackdown.
It's even more aggravating because of the simply enormous chapter length, that make the whole thing not worth it at all.
tymofey chapter 18 . 4/24
Just discovered and marathoned this. Beyond awesome read. I hope you are still working on it.

PS is Medivh's mum the hanging out with Jiana Proudmoore?
Master of Dragons God chapter 11 . 4/23