Reviews for The Fox and the Lioness
my 2 guys chapter 20 . 9/9
that was great
This is goooooooood
Jileel chapter 20 . 8/25
I never saw any problems with the story to begin with but I'm glad it will continue.
anati1326 chapter 20 . 8/22
I loved what you have done so far! And I agree, taking time and slowing down things and events would be better suited towards this story, what you have done has been fantastic! They're are many ways you could continue from where you are with the current story, though I do not blame you for wanting to rewrite it anyways. But please! Do continue nonetheless with your writing! I love the story your weaving.
Andakin117 chapter 20 . 8/16
Well for being so young you sure have quite a way of writing very adult material. Pervy sage himself would have been proud. I am happy to see you return though. Since the end of the official Manga the naruto fan fiction writers have almost all gone MIA. The community has dried up quite a bit and to be honest, as a long time fan of the series, it saddens me to see a great deal of very well written storys, (fan fiction or not.) Simply become abandoned over time. Rarely do any of these ficts get finished, and usually after a year or so do they ever get picked back up. I have at least 10 ficts on my favorites list that are half finished do to the fact that the Authors have abandoned them and I am happy to see you back.
NarHina chapter 20 . 8/16
Yeah finly a update I don't mind as long as you update on fanfic to.
Twinkies4lifes chapter 17 . 2/14
is this story confirmed dead ?
JSemillano chapter 19 . 1/19
good story . . ilove it very much ..please update ASAP :) and please finish this story its beautiful ..i love how u write their love towards each other (naruhina) . .so inspiring :)
kip it up!
starfirexrin chapter 19 . 12/12/2015
please update soon
Siege314 chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
Im an adult male... And I'm fan girling over this story... Don't look at me T_T
NARUTO-UZUMAKI-NAMAKAZI chapter 19 . 11/21/2015
will you please make some more chapters
Roxie.88 chapter 18 . 9/4/2015
So hiashi finally knows the truth. But what will this mean for hinata? And what about the substance? How did it get into her system? Who gave it to her?
Roxie.88 chapter 17 . 9/4/2015
Ther baby died! Why! They could have been hat much happier! Now how will they cope with the loss of their child? Not only that but what will by tell hiashi?
Roxie.88 chapter 16 . 9/4/2015
Will hinata lose her baby without ever knowing she was pregnant?! Will they save her baby?!
Roxie.88 chapter 15 . 9/4/2015
OMG! Hinata is pregers! What will she do when she finds out! I'm sure naruto will be very happy to finally have a family of his own. But what will her father do?! Can't wait til she finds out! But will this mission bring on problems for her health?

Really love our story! It just gets better!