Reviews for The Fox and the Lioness
HurZysn chapter 20 . 2/9
I thought the story was fine and I know u are rewriting it do will look forward to that
HurZysn chapter 5 . 2/8
This so far has been a good fic and too bad a version of this didn't happen in cannon
KitsuneLover05 chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
please keep updating I've read this story four times I love it so much. in the mean time I'll keep rereading and anxiously awaiting the next chapter to learn what happens. thank you for being such a great author.
my 2 guys chapter 20 . 9/9/2016
that was great
Guest chapter 20 . 9/6/2016
This is goooooooood
Jileel chapter 20 . 8/25/2016
I never saw any problems with the story to begin with but I'm glad it will continue.
anati1326 chapter 20 . 8/22/2016
I loved what you have done so far! And I agree, taking time and slowing down things and events would be better suited towards this story, what you have done has been fantastic! They're are many ways you could continue from where you are with the current story, though I do not blame you for wanting to rewrite it anyways. But please! Do continue nonetheless with your writing! I love the story your weaving.
Andakin117 chapter 20 . 8/16/2016
Well for being so young you sure have quite a way of writing very adult material. Pervy sage himself would have been proud. I am happy to see you return though. Since the end of the official Manga the naruto fan fiction writers have almost all gone MIA. The community has dried up quite a bit and to be honest, as a long time fan of the series, it saddens me to see a great deal of very well written storys, (fan fiction or not.) Simply become abandoned over time. Rarely do any of these ficts get finished, and usually after a year or so do they ever get picked back up. I have at least 10 ficts on my favorites list that are half finished do to the fact that the Authors have abandoned them and I am happy to see you back.
NarHina chapter 20 . 8/16/2016
Yeah finly a update I don't mind as long as you update on fanfic to.
Twinkies4lifes chapter 17 . 2/14/2016
is this story confirmed dead ?
JSemillano chapter 19 . 1/19/2016
good story . . ilove it very much ..please update ASAP :) and please finish this story its beautiful ..i love how u write their love towards each other (naruhina) . .so inspiring :)
kip it up!
starfirexrin chapter 19 . 12/12/2015
please update soon
MeiYamato chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
Im an adult male... And I'm fan girling over this story... Don't look at me T_T
NARUTO-UZUMAKI-NAMAKAZI chapter 19 . 11/21/2015
will you please make some more chapters
Roxie.88 chapter 18 . 9/4/2015
So hiashi finally knows the truth. But what will this mean for hinata? And what about the substance? How did it get into her system? Who gave it to her?