Reviews for The Fox and the Lioness
rpie11 chapter 19 . 11/21
will you please make some more chapters
Roxie.88 chapter 18 . 9/4
So hiashi finally knows the truth. But what will this mean for hinata? And what about the substance? How did it get into her system? Who gave it to her?
Roxie.88 chapter 17 . 9/4
Ther baby died! Why! They could have been hat much happier! Now how will they cope with the loss of their child? Not only that but what will by tell hiashi?
Roxie.88 chapter 16 . 9/4
Will hinata lose her baby without ever knowing she was pregnant?! Will they save her baby?!
Roxie.88 chapter 15 . 9/4
OMG! Hinata is pregers! What will she do when she finds out! I'm sure naruto will be very happy to finally have a family of his own. But what will her father do?! Can't wait til she finds out! But will this mission bring on problems for her health?

Really love our story! It just gets better!
Roxie.88 chapter 14 . 9/4
A new mission. Will it bring on more trouble for our favorite couple? And what about Kakashi? Will he ever tell Sakura how he feels?
Roxie.88 chapter 13 . 9/4
They finally start their elemental training. Will they complete it before their next mission to rescue sasuke?
Roxie.88 chapter 12 . 9/4
Harsh hinatas father doesn't like her boyfriend. Will hinaa tell naruto? And will se come clean to her father about her true relationship with naruto?
Roxie.88 chapter 11 . 9/4
They finally showed each other how much they love one another. But will this bring on consequenses? An what about hiashi what will he once he know about hi daughter?
Roxie.88 chapter 10 . 9/4
Many that freaking banshee always ruining things just because she isn't happy. I'm am very glad that it will take naruto time to forgive her. But I'm most happy that what the banshee did didn't hurt the naruhina relationship.

Love the story!
Roxie.88 chapter 9 . 9/4
So they must kill sasuke and Sakura isn't happy. Well in happy about it dude needed to die along time ago. But will they be able to kill sasugay? And when will naruto and hinata tell hiashi about their relationship?
Roxie.88 chapter 8 . 9/3
Hah knew the bastard wasn't dead yet, but I'm glad he will be soon. But how will naruto react to the news? And what is up with naruhina putting part of their relationship on hold? I mean I get that your friend is sad but your life doesn't just stop because that person is sad. Anywho they need to tell hiashi about their relationship soon before its too late.

Great chapter by the way
Roxie.88 chapter 7 . 9/3
Great chapter! But feel sorry for naruhina people just keep interrupting their time together. Very glad nit only orichimaru but kabuto is dead! But the real question sasugay actually dead?
Roxie.88 chapter 6 . 9/3
Great chapter! Love that they told each other how they feel! And man is hinata getting bold! Giving naruto a hickey. Bt how will the mission go the next day? And will kumo try to steal the byakugan?
Roxie.88 chapter 5 . 9/3
Ok I am loving your story from the first five chapters! And I must say I love that naruto FINALLY told Sakura off! Even if its not canon ou just made one of my drams come true! I hank you for that as well as getting naruto to notice hinata and finally return her feelings! But hat while Sakura and Kakashi was hilarious to me because sakuravus calling hinata a whore when she's the one throwing her self at her sensei. Wonder if it will brings problems in he future?