Reviews for Bloody Good Shots
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 2/12
I really liked this story. Very cute. I loved Spock's thoughts and descriptions of emotions, the validation through T'Pring. I wonder though, how did T'Pring lose her loyalty to Spock?
Very good. I wish T'Pring would have been that type of friend to Spock. Amok Time would have been very different!
Myst Shadow chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
awww... so sweet!

baby!Spock and baby!Tpring are so cute. :)
sweetpea.blue chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Wow that a great one-shot.
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I would love to see more of this particular universe. And T'Pring was great!
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Well, I think it'd be neat to see a follow up to this, even as it makes me wonder what it might have taken to have ended up with Spock and Tpring falling apart like they did in the series canon, as she said, to much of his fame and the distance, or something else that she did to protect him?
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Nicely done, especially your actually remembering T'pring existed, I myself, had forgotten.
Rorschach's Blot chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
The word that comes to mind when reading this is 'interesting.' Could be a good start for something, good hook anyway.
BobFrapples49 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I really liked your story. It seems like this drew a little bit from the Abrams version, and I find that interesting. As the Original series indicated no positive feelings between them, I would be very curious to see where you would place these two as they got older. I'd love to read more if you have more to say!
Anyway, nice job. Cool story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I liked this story. I always wondered why Sarek did not address the unVulcan behavior in the TOS universe. This is excellent.
Prince Charon chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Well, I have to say it's interesting. I find myself having hope that this T'Pring will be a better mate and partner for Spock than the person she became in canon.
shejams chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I really enjoyed this one-shot and I wouldn't mind a sequel. I'd like to know how Spock and T'Pring went from having this sweet little relationship to the Koon-ut-kal-if-fee.
I also like the fact that Sarek defended Spock and acknowledged that Spock "endeavors to be more Vulcan than Vulcan". I'm really happy Spock had that moment with his father.
Also you get bonus points for these lines:

"I do not generally condone violence. However, in this case, it was quite justified. Furthermore, I feel that I should compliment you, especially the first punches you both fired. To use the particular dialect of the latest Earth Ambassador to Vulcan, they were bloody good shots."

"Thank you, father," Spock said, the feeling pride from both sides of the bond.

"You will, of course, not tell your mother I said that," Sarek admonished, as they resumed their walk.

That's such an adorable giggle moment. :D

Great job and thanks for sharing.
Saavikam69 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I like this version.
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I would be very, very, very interested in seeing your perspectiv eon how Spock and T'Pring went from this to T'Pring choosing to reject him at his first Pon Farr. Very, very enjoyable chapter!
Narsil chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
A nice little one-shot, though it would make a fine beginning for a series of AU Spock/T'Pring stories about their burgeoning relationship and adventures together (the Spock/McCoy relationship would be interesting if T'Pring was also on the Enterprise). Either way, a fun one-shot, thanks for sharing.

BTW, it's "bullying," not "bulling."