Reviews for Love & War
Makilome the Lady Autist chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
*wills Kol to victory and wills Bonnie to get deeper under his skin to the point he won't live without her and would choke a bitch or dick on her behalf at the slightest provokation while getting her to embrace a bit of her wild side...*
Alexis chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Wow I cannot wait for your next update! I'm almost giddy with excitement lol
cosmickym925 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I liked it a lot! Great one shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
love it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Are you ever going to get to tha first chapter because the prologue was HOT. Smoldering even.
love-angel123 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Please update
boomkarakaraka05 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
update!update!update! love it.
Yaoi4596 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Please oh PLEASE UPDATE :)
Gallee chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
:d I liked this. I ship both Kennett and Bamon so this is a great story for me. I love it if you put up the next chapter soon.
boomkarakaraka05 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
oww thats fun and very interesting... please update asap...
Sherlokiedandproud chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Only the first chapter and it already sounds really cool. I'm a Kennet and Bamon shipper so I hope you'll be able to update soon :D
ZombieSavior chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Let the games begin! Love it need more PLASE!
MaloryArcher chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This has the potential to be fun... if it doesn't tun into "Damon finally fixed his give a hot d $n and is now willing to give Bonnie some attention". That seems to be happening a lot in D/B centric fics. Yay, for possible Kennett.
Ash101 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
OMG that was fabulous! I LOVED it! plz continue n update soon! found it so cute when damons like if there was 1 vamp in bons life who annoyed her 2 no end then that was going to be him, lol, he was gettin all territorial. Cant wait to see where u go with this but plz more moments of damon gettin jealous over kennet.
hally2111 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Hahaha my two favourite ships... of course i'm gonna love it!