Reviews for Winner Winner
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Lol the inner pervert if iruka.

Hmm would be interesting go see the other people who have read the scene speculate about the two.
maethebellydancer chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
fantastic read! my first KakaIru fic in a long while. thanks for making it a good one!
tavi crimsonrose chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
XF GREAT! !Just great the smut was perfect exuded!
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Don't sell yourself short! I think you write really great sex scenes! I thoroughly enjoyed this little sub-plot story; even though it kind of was pure smut, there was still an underlying depth to the story. Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Kekeke wonderfully done. Lovely!
imago-dm chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Dunno about u but this was definitely worth it!
ApocalypticalKitten chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Well done! This was really well balanced with hotness, cuteness, and humor. You have my permission to keep writing stories like this! ;) (BTW, you should have more faith in your sex scene -writing abilities, they're better than you think!)
nellouette19 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
You can continue to write smex scenes, they're awesome! And this plot was really nice and original too... thanks a lot for your hard work
violetpooka chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
omg! I loved it-finally a yaoi about Kakashi and Iruka where they don't turn Iruka into a whiny little bitch! Very hot and characters seemed true to form...more please...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I love this! Great job with both the plot and characterization. Hope you revisit this pairing!
wickedhpnerd chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Oh gods this was so hot! *fanself*
QueenoftheSuperFreaks chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I am down the street frim my house reading while bugs tag me totallyworth it I loved this story. 3
The Yaoiverse Of Lemon Pie chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Holy crap, that was some hot stuff, me like, A LOT!
Gravity's Child chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Hot! I can't describe this without feeling horny!
Fred-the-Moose chapter 1 . 3/29/2013