Reviews for Taught to Hate
Zexs chapter 13 . 10/3
I really hope you come back to this story you have a really unique Clark here.
tamagat chapter 13 . 6/24
i like this chapter, makes me feel good reading it! with all the anger and rage in the previous chapters, this is a nice change of pace good job
tamagat chapter 12 . 6/24
what are your plans with the telepath girls? are you planning clarks harem? coz i dont thinks thats happening, hes an asshole and bitches everytime but, what can you do? hes had a very complicated life! it tends to confuse you a lot.
NathanDavies chapter 1 . 6/24
I love this story and hope that you start it up again soon
tamagat chapter 9 . 6/24
why is clark an asshole?
Aryan229 chapter 13 . 6/18
just finished reading this story and couldn't stop my self. Amazing story. I liked clark's attitude. I hope one day You will update this story.
Beast Mode92 chapter 13 . 6/2
please keep it coming
This seems to have been abandoned.
I want to know who sent Moss and who is behind all of Clark's suffering. Please update soon.
UltimateGundamFighter chapter 13 . 11/20/2015
I love the story so far and i love the different take you have for it, I hope you continue it soon
Lord Asmodeus chapter 3 . 11/11/2015
This is pathetic. Socialisation is an extremely important factor of socialisation. And considering that Clark is surrounded by those with similar mindsets of mutant supremacy? Yet he turns into this pathetic shell of a being. Seriously, he acts like a whimsical completely ordinary human from a completely ordinary household, and pardon me if I'm wrong but isn't Clark anything but?
DigitalGuru chapter 13 . 10/20/2015
how long until your next chapter it is getting good
Kal'Garion chapter 13 . 9/30/2015
Please update soon; love this story
Guest chapter 13 . 9/29/2015
When wull there be an update i like the story so far
mattwilliams1993 chapter 13 . 9/23/2015
Good story plz update want to know what happens next
Bob chapter 13 . 8/24/2015
Really good Chapter.
Please post more as I am really excited with what will be posted next.
Please update soon!