Reviews for Taught to Hate
More please
Nice read
Nice story
SSTR87 chapter 14 . 5/17
Uh oh! Mystique is busted! And what's this about Irene being dead? Must be a game she's playing. Are you intending to bring her granddaughter into this story?
SSTR87 chapter 13 . 5/17
You threw away a golden opportunity to crossover with canon Smallville. But I am curious about the Superman and Lara world. Sounds intriguing.
SSTR87 chapter 12 . 5/17
Finally! I'm so pleased with your Clark! I've been a fan of the anti hero, and I hate when people get all preachy about killing evil murderous monsters.
Clark revenge was beautiful and I love that he played him.
SSTR87 chapter 10 . 5/17
Well you caught me napping. I assumed insect queen was an original idea. Either way, the fight with Pete was unexpected. You'd think Clark would realize, even if Pete tattled there is no way Moss could arrive in five hours to secure the home and hold his parents hostage.
SSTR87 chapter 9 . 5/17
Oooh, Insect Queen sounds fascinating and I'm eager for Clark and Jean to patch things up.
SSTR87 chapter 5 . 5/17
Nice chapter, lots of action and you're incorporating several of the coolest females from the Superman genre!
SSTR87 chapter 1 . 5/16
For some reason I'm grinning like a fanboy! Great opening chapter and very plausible back story.
die shit story don't read worst story ever
went shit don't read fucking shit story
flashwolf chapter 14 . 4/7