Reviews for Taught to Hate
Kal'Garion chapter 13 . 9/30
Please update soon; love this story
When wull there be an update i like the story so far
mattwilliams1993 chapter 13 . 9/23
Good story plz update want to know what happens next
Bob chapter 13 . 8/24
Really good Chapter.
Please post more as I am really excited with what will be posted next.
Please update soon!
Brizinger1506 chapter 13 . 8/21
Brilliant chapter. Keep them coming. Can't wait to see how the relationship with Clark and Jean progresses. Next chapter please.
James chapter 13 . 7/31
This is a Great Story. Please update soon as I am very interested to see where this is going.
I like how Clark is still a good Guy but working for the bad guys in a sense.
You have created a good fiction here and I want it to continue. Keep up the good work and look forward to reading the next chapter.
Tarix chapter 13 . 7/14
Incredible story, ClarkXJean pairing is very sweet, but wouldn't had mind X-23, Betsy or Emma also. Though the text itself needs some beta. But still fantastic story.
ssj3gohan007 chapter 13 . 6/25
Excellent! Clark knows how to fly now! It will be very useful to him in the future! :)
thekiller00 chapter 13 . 6/24
I'm gonna take a guess and say that the universe where Clark had twins, the kids' mother is Jean. As for Clark learning to fly and Jean helping Clark remember a happy memory, I really like how that turned out. I hope that it brings them closer together really soon.
rayman898 chapter 13 . 6/24
When are you going to put the sentinels?
crazykrew chapter 13 . 6/24
AWESOME!... can't wait for more!...

and so hope you'll tell us who was what in what AU... the mother of clarks would be kids... why clark punched out lara... the world everyone wanted to forget... and if it truly was jean's grave that scott and emma was doing things on... and so on...
Bucio chapter 13 . 6/24
Estuvo relax, y me gustó, aparte de como Clark ayudó a Rogue , la visita a los varios multiversos, y los guiños a tus otras historias, como Red Pride, The Last Son and the Second Best, y al parecer, el universo Marvel (616) y el universo Ultimate (por lo de Wanda y Pietro).
TheLastSonOfEL chapter 13 . 6/24
Awesome chapter. Please have clark and jean get together
shugokage chapter 13 . 6/24
Wow impressive chapter and scene with Jean and Clark!
Supabec chapter 13 . 6/24
Awesome chapter hope Clark and jean get together soon make a great couple
Please update soon :)