Reviews for The Players
Anon chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
It's great when a fic like this comes around, an original story and a writer who can execute it properly! I adored that first scene with Takeru. Write like that for the whole story and this can be really good.

PS: I love this kind of Izzy/Mimi relationship and can't wait to see it develop further :)
Digi-fanCatt chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Oh, this is getting interesting. :) I want to "hear" how they all react! :D
TogetherAgain chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
I feel like there will be a good reaction from Taichi! Update soon!
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
Ohhhh... now seeing Tai's reaction to this little thing Kari suggested should be something worth waiting for. O.O
chromate chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
Finally! Can't tell you how long I've been waiting for this, since you're a really good writer and I can see the potential of this story. Hikari seems too trusting and innocent to me here. I mean, sharing a room with a seventeen-year-old guy? What would Taichi and Yamato say? I thought at least Yamato would figure out where Takeru should sleep before that. I wonder if there's more to her past though, given her last dialogue with Takeru by the end of the night. I really hope you'll keep writing this! Good luck writing!
Little Miss Kairi chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Update soon .
KnightAngel765 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Love what you have so far. You always have interesting ideas. I'll be keeping an eye on this one. :)
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
...Continue?
I really like it, so it'd be nice to see an update soon! Good luck!
LILFOC chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
nice start!
Love the interaction between the siblings and the imagery at the begining
chromate chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
quite interesting plot you got here. When I was reading your description of the theatre I'm having images from Shakespeare in Love (the movie) in my head that I think should be good enough images for what you're describing here. I didn't really think I would be interested in such kind of story, but your writing skills drew me into wondering about the world you're presenting here. So I'll keep an eye on this story and I hope you'd update soon.
TogetherAgain chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Well to start I love your writing style here it feels smooth and warm. I am excited to see where you go with this story! Why did the boys leave home so younge? What is going on with Hikari? Is Sora the superviser?