Reviews for Kiss of life
QuentinTNT chapter 3 . 6/24
great story
DG and Reed chapter 3 . 6/11
Nice. Not enough RainbowSnowcone stories, I tell you.
AngelaLove072101 chapter 3 . 2/4
Cheese and crackers, that was AWESOME! Cx Week! So cute! Loved it! xD
Shiori Kudo chapter 3 . 11/25/2015
You should do a sequel with the others' reactions when they find out that Jack and Tooth are a couple.
Shiori Kudo chapter 2 . 11/25/2015
North speaks with a Russian accent.
poupou02 chapter 3 . 9/28/2015
cute
FlightFeathers chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
This was really good! I had read the title before so many times but never dared to read the fanfic because, let's face it, the title is so corny! But then, I realized, the story can be good, it is only the title, right? And "The Kiss of Life" is obviously mouth-to-mouth (I knew that a long, long time ago, but the title never let me read this fic!). So I gave this a try, and I certainly don't regret doing that! I liked the way you described how Jack felt when he was drowning, and how he sprang back into action at the thought of losing his friends. The second chapter was fun too (although, I think, some - or most - Frostbite fans must not have enjoyed it that much). Then this chapter - I couldn't help but laugh at the guys' antics. They are so overprotective. I feel really bad for Tooth, and I understand how she feels. Jack's staring is creepy (a bit), but it's endearing at the same time, too.

It was good to read this! :)
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
So much cute, full of feels Rainbow Snowcone. It was awesome! It also happened to bring a tear to my eyes, both chapter 1 and the end of 3. The development of their relationship over such a short story felt natural and was fun to read.

I just kinda wish you had written a bit more fluff at the end :) But it is still great, just the way you wrote it.
Nightmare Weaver chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
The feels. Oh my gosh. I LOVED this. That last sentence, wow. Way to finish.
Nightmare Weaver chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
THIS IS AMAZING! I'm usually not a Frostbite/ Rainbow Snowcone shipper but this is just, wow.
alex chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
*sniff* that was beautiful. excellent work
Guest chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
Still fangirling over this masterpiece
syieda.ellis chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
Love it.
ShawnaCrazyGirl chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
i think it was the perfect amount of fluffy ness
Itty-Aime chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
OHMGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMY GOSHOHMYGOSHOHMGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMGOSH OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHM YGOSH PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CONTINUE THIS! THIS IS NOW ON OF MY FFFAVVVVOOOORRIIITE FANFICS! ! *FAINTS*