Reviews for Redeemed
geoavenger chapter 14 . 11/17/2013
Lovely story.
ultimatelaurafan chapter 14 . 11/14/2013
This was a phenomenal story! I read every single chapter of it. I was to engulfed in reading that I didn't leave a review for each chapter. I'm sorry...but as I said before, it was phenomenal, very moving, and attention grasping!

Keep up the good work!
Saavikam69 chapter 14 . 9/28/2013
good story.
LillyGirl310 chapter 14 . 4/16/2013
This is such a sweet story and I hope that I can get mine to the same standed so I get lots of reviews all good, saddly I have taking mine off for now so I can fix it but it will take a while as I have gone off the idea of writing right now thanks to a bad review but I am going to try and fix my story and put it and many more on.
I will read and review the squeal to this as well
Till Next Time
RoseAlexandra5 chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
I made an account just to write a review for this story - I'm such a huge little house fan an I'm so glad that someone else has finally recognised the romantic potential that was between Miss Beadle and Dr Baker! You captured every emotion so beautifully, and the story was spun in a way that made me hold my breath and grip the edge of my seat! A wonderful wonderful piece! And I loved how you were so true to the time period and retained that authenticity and accuracy.
IJeanette chapter 14 . 2/18/2013
Hoorah! I was so worried that was going to end up with tears, but that was... just beautiful. Well done. I salute you.
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 14 . 2/14/2013
Glad she's marrying him,
Laine chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
Really can not wait for the sequel about what happens to Eva and dr baker!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/7/2013
One, please don't make Eva into someone who remains with those horrible thoughts and, please, have her accept Hiram. Marriage doesn't have to start out with love...a sincere commitment can make a marriage work and love can grow in time.
Ocgirlygirl chapter 14 . 2/7/2013
Sooooo glad they ended up together after all! Can't wait for the sequel (;
Ocgirlygirl chapter 13 . 2/6/2013
That was a lot at once but I loved it! Great emotional ties between them. I'm really happy with how it played out with the shooting. I can see that Eva secretly wants to be able to love him back and possibly does but doesn't know it yet!
autumnrose2010 chapter 14 . 2/7/2013
Aw that was so sweet! I love how it ended, and I can't wait to read the sequel and the Ian and Elizabeth story as well...
Ocgirlygirl chapter 11 . 2/2/2013
Please let her accept him, than take us through their new life together in Minneapolis!
Kayleen chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
Please please update soon, this story is really good and OMG I can't wait to see it all come together completely...the whole thing with that letter for dr. Baker about moving to the city making life easier for her (:
autumnrose2010 chapter 10 . 2/2/2013
Couldn't they just say that it was self defense?