Reviews for Get the Job Done
thegirlwhowaited411 chapter 19 . 6/21/2013
Up should visit Farm Planet. :D meet Tootsie Noodles.
starkid5ever32 chapter 19 . 6/20/2013
He should be put on the mission, after the report with the rumors on Up and Taz get sent to Grel and Grel decides he wants to meet Up! :D
They Were Smiley Smiles chapter 19 . 6/19/2013
I have so much love for this chapter! She should have just punched him, screw consequences!

Up...Is it bad that I really want him to be there, despite it being so impossible?

I would like to see more of him missing Tax, though!

Excellent job, by the way!
HopelessWish chapter 18 . 6/18/2013
Perfect! I think the change to something a bit more humorous was a nice one. :) And I love, love, LOVE the AVPSY scene in there! Oh yeah... OMDWG! DON'T LEAVE US LIKE THIS AGAIN! I WAS GONNA GO INSANE! YOU JUST CAN'T DO THAT MAN, YOU CAN'T! (Okay. Rant over.)
Thank you soooooo much for updating, this is one of my favorite stories on here!
Much Love,
Hopeless
They Were Smiley Smiles chapter 18 . 6/18/2013
AHHHH NEW CHAPTER!

I could not stop laughing through the whole Marisa/Up interaction. Oh dead-god, that was brilliant. But, then again, when are these chapters not brilliant?

Excellent job, and now, I honestly cannot wait for another chapter, but there's no change there!
Dobby chapter 17 . 5/1/2013
Ooooooo I really want to find out if Taz and Up ever get back to eachother
HopelessWish chapter 17 . 4/6/2013
Wooooooo-eeeeee! Lol. I just got around to reading this, but it's great! As always! And... Hopefully an update will be coming soon? Hint hint?
Blazestar175 chapter 17 . 3/19/2013
Ahh, Krayonder. You're so loud XD This chapter was cute and angsty at the same time XD When Up was pulling out the whiny emo book I totally expected it to be Twilight. But then again, why would he have that? XD

Wasn't AVPSY amazing?
3Taz chapter 17 . 3/19/2013
Hi. I just got done with chapter 17; and I have to say one thing:
"I LOVE JOU!"
Seriously, you're awesome and I love the way you write Taz's parts with an accent! I can't wait untill you write more... *hint hint;)*.
I know you haven't done so all year, but you can feel free to write me anytime.
Hugs and Butterfly Kisses,
Your son,
Draco
I mean... Uh, 3Taz
They Were Smiley Smiles chapter 17 . 3/17/2013
YAY! NEW CHAPTER! I WAS MENTIONED!

Okay, now that the excitement's gotten over, is like to say that this chapter was excellent! I flipping love Kraydoner in this! He's hilarious! I love the fact that he's the one to find her, and Taz just blatantly blurts it all out. Well done on another great chapter, and I hope there's an update soon!
They Were Smiley Smiles chapter 16 . 2/26/2013
OMG...how has it taken me this long to find this amazing story?! I love it! And how does it not have more reviews?

Gah, the portrayal of both Taz and Up is brilliant, and just love how they deny their feelings and tell themselves off for thinking such things! Please update soon!
Blazestar175 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Oh my dead god, this is the best Starship fanfic I've read. I just found this yesterday... There aren't words to describe the amazingness.
HopelessWish chapter 15 . 2/5/2013
Squeeeeeeeee! You have no idea how happy it makes me that you used my idea! It makes me feel so... Accomplished!

Amazing update, I love Up's definitions. And her attitude towards Junior. Keep 'em coming dear, and I'll keep reading
HopelessWish chapter 14 . 2/1/2013
Yay! Story time! Lol, I just can't get over how much I love this. I really don't know what else to say...
HopelessWish chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
No! No! Now I'm gonna protest. No more reviews until you stop doing cliffhangers. Well, not really, but...
Anyways, great update, I love the different thoughts from each of them.
But, I don't know if you noticed, but in the last Taz's POV, there's a typo that reads. "That the water made Up's shit cling to his muscles" I know it was an accident, but it made my night.