Reviews for The Right Side of Evil
Debbie93 chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
please update...! soon
Breathless In Voice chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
Can't wait for that update!
sierra145 chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
Cant wait wait for the next chapter!
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
short
lexy lujan chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
This is very interesting. I like it, it's... Different. Different is good.
Cole chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Oh My God this was great and i love the amulet it is just amazing you are just awesome
Rain Addict CM chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Interesting. I look forward to you update.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Ah, now that's more in character for Alice. Honestly, the first chapter wasn't very inkeeping with the Alice I know and love, and it was very off putting for me to consider continuing with this story. Glad that's changing.

Short chapter but progress has been made.
Martin Novak chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
If it was going to take them all night - and took so long even at Vampire speeds, Bella was ridiculously far away from Cullen home. What does Alice think, she owns the world? I hate people like that, so friggin' arrogant.

And Cullens will now interrogate her. Great, just great. No other creature has the right to even exist without their permission, huh?

And for defending herself from abduction (that's precisely what it was) she will even be punished (verbally or even physically) by the Cullens.

'Oh, our Alice decided to kidnap a being hundreds of kilometers away from our home for no apparant reason than simply existing and she protested? How dare she go against Alice (Queen-of-the-universe) who is part of Cullens (The-mighties-Gods-who-own-all-and-know-all)?! Let's teach her a lesson!'

Please. For the love of all that is good and holy, give Bella a backbone.
I don't care how arrogant or bitchy the Cullens are, but don't let Bella take their shit lying down. Give that girl some fire in her soul.
Martin Novak chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
What a bully, Alice, that arrogant bitch. 'Their' land huh? What did 'God' make them specifically for the Holy Cullens?
Neb87 chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
Lovely update!
Bab.Wau chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Nice chapter! I'm curious how the rest of the Cullen's react :)
Kaneli Caprin chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
I pawsitively love it! :3 But doesn't the flourite hurt alice? Or maybe i'm just a scatterbrain! :3
Bab.Wau chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
I really like your writing style! This story is really intriguing :)
Cole chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
i will not stop reading this it is far to amazing