Reviews for Across the Terrace
missyy94 chapter 23 . 2/3
Please don't leave us hanging for long! I can't wait long:(( awesome and kick ass story BTW:))
JGgirl chapter 24 . 2/3
Dang Jeff
Sofia Michelle chapter 24 . 1/31
Adam is an idiot for not tellig Kurt. Because by doing that he is putting not just Kurt but anyone in danger. Can't wait for more!
kate-sama chapter 24 . 1/31
Waah! I am sooo excited to hear Kurt sing! Please update asap.
awww can't wait for the next update
the-power-of-love chapter 24 . 1/30
Blaine walks in on Kurt singing with his band is the feeling that I am getting from this just so you know. LOVE JEFF FOR WHAT HE DID.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 24 . 1/30
OMG, JEFF IS A BAD ASS, WHO WOULD OF THOUGHT THAT HE HAD IT IN HIM. ON THE OTHER NOTE. IF IT IS NOT ADAM WHO IS STALKING KURT. WHO IS? I HOPE BLAINE IS NOT IN A TRAP AND I HOPE THAT ADAM IS REALLY TRYING TO HELP, BUT WHY IS HE BEATING AROUND THE BUSH TELLING BLAINE. FANTASTIC CHAPTER CAN NOT WAIT FOR MORE.
Charleygyrl chapter 24 . 1/30
*points to self* I'd be the one in that crowd screaming about Blaines babies BAHAHAHAHAH
AND OMG Jeff IS a badass like WHAAAAAAT EVEN. That would have been something I would have LOVED to see LMAO
Sheesh. Sounds like a real cluster fuck to me for sure as far as Adam and Blaine talking. Jfc.
Update when you can! :):)
:*:*:*
cami.drc chapter 19 . 1/4
Oh my God! That scene is my favourite scene in the moulin rouge! I simply LOOVE your fic!
Cloveteach chapter 23 . 12/29/2014
Oh this is getting interesting. I can't wait to find out what Kurt will think when he finds out about being stalked. I have an idea who it may be, but who knows if I'm right. Keep it up
pollysam chapter 23 . 10/22/2014
Pls update soon
Dying to know the stalker
Is it Dave or oc or adam
I need to know
coldkagome chapter 23 . 10/20/2014
omg love it! o,o
ForbiddenDusk chapter 20 . 10/21/2014
The description of the guy made me think of Sebastian but didn't Kurt 'met' SEbastian in the other chapter when he was buying clothes? I mean, maybe it wasn't Sebastian in the shop since no name was mentionned. Maybe it was another guy. Anyway, poor Kurt :(
DiDiGlee chapter 8 . 10/19/2014