Reviews for Across the Terrace
ColferAndCoffee chapter 24 . 8/16/2016
Please please tell me you didn't abandon this story? I love it so so much!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/2/2015
Did someone drug the drink? And i have no idea what the notes about!
Carrieg1970 chapter 24 . 8/4/2015
I have read all of your stories in a week. They are really good. I hope you will come back and finish them. I want to know who the stalker is!
LvSammy chapter 24 . 7/30/2015
OMG ...okay I just came across this and wanted to know if you ever plan on continuing this...it is AWESOME! I really hope you pick it up and post again someday...cause yous got talent!
tearbos chapter 24 . 7/22/2015
I'm finally caught up on this fic, and I really love it still. I hope you get to update soon.
missyy94 chapter 23 . 2/3/2015
Please don't leave us hanging for long! I can't wait long:(( awesome and kick ass story BTW:))
JGgirl chapter 24 . 2/3/2015
Dang Jeff
Sofia Michelle chapter 24 . 1/31/2015
Adam is an idiot for not tellig Kurt. Because by doing that he is putting not just Kurt but anyone in danger. Can't wait for more!
kate-sama chapter 24 . 1/31/2015
Waah! I am sooo excited to hear Kurt sing! Please update asap.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/30/2015
awww can't wait for the next update
the-power-of-love chapter 24 . 1/30/2015
Blaine walks in on Kurt singing with his band is the feeling that I am getting from this just so you know. LOVE JEFF FOR WHAT HE DID.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 24 . 1/30/2015
OMG, JEFF IS A BAD ASS, WHO WOULD OF THOUGHT THAT HE HAD IT IN HIM. ON THE OTHER NOTE. IF IT IS NOT ADAM WHO IS STALKING KURT. WHO IS? I HOPE BLAINE IS NOT IN A TRAP AND I HOPE THAT ADAM IS REALLY TRYING TO HELP, BUT WHY IS HE BEATING AROUND THE BUSH TELLING BLAINE. FANTASTIC CHAPTER CAN NOT WAIT FOR MORE.
Charleygyrl chapter 24 . 1/30/2015
*points to self* I'd be the one in that crowd screaming about Blaines babies BAHAHAHAHAH
AND OMG Jeff IS a badass like WHAAAAAAT EVEN. That would have been something I would have LOVED to see LMAO
Sheesh. Sounds like a real cluster fuck to me for sure as far as Adam and Blaine talking. Jfc.
Update when you can! :):)
:*:*:*
cami.drc chapter 19 . 1/4/2015
Oh my God! That scene is my favourite scene in the moulin rouge! I simply LOOVE your fic!
Cloveteach chapter 23 . 12/29/2014
Oh this is getting interesting. I can't wait to find out what Kurt will think when he finds out about being stalked. I have an idea who it may be, but who knows if I'm right. Keep it up