Reviews for You're Special
GreedxEd chapter 13 . 6/3/2014
AL/Martel woot 3 (that's actually my Alphonse otp and one of my otps of all time so that made my day) I like the whole setup of the story and what ed has done to earn money and try and keep going for al. looking forward to more
LysandaT chapter 13 . 10/5/2013
Hi!
I'm still waiting for the next chapter! xD When will it go on? How will it go on?
Your story is really great and I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
MemoriesOfVoxei chapter 13 . 9/26/2013
Wow! Simply wow! I fell in love with this story! This is really good, the characters aren't OOC (to me at least) even though this story is AU. It's really interesting and I can't wait to see what you come up with in the future chapters. I don't know if you have anything planned, an already set plot, but so far the story is amazing! I like how you made Roy the principal of the school, I can't seem to find many fics with that setting: Ed as a student (who still has automail) and Roy as the principal of the school. So I'm really happy you made it that way!
It seems like it's been nearly a month since you last updated this story, so I was kind of wondering if you were stuck or something... I might have a simple small idea for you, though whether you will like it or not I'm not sure. It's your choice if you want to use it... Anyway, the small idea is about how Roy will find out about Ed's automail. You know when it rains Ed's ports hurt, right? You could go with something around that fact. Maybe a snow storm at some point, and Ed stubbornly waiting Roy for him to finish his overtime paperwork at school, outside in the storm. Or anything you can come up with. It's just a really simple idea, and like I said, it's your choice!

If you want more ideas abut something specific, you can always tell me! I'll freely give you anything I can think of, my brain juice is all yours to take! I'm really willing to help you out with this fic, it would make me happy to do so! x3

Hope I helped,
MemoriesOfVoxei (Vox for short x3)

Again, amazing story!
xxTigerAvatarxx chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
PLease update soon! This story is so good and I really want to see where it goes!
YukiFenikkusu chapter 13 . 9/21/2013
Please update. This is interesting and I'm really enjoying it.
Captain Trouillefou chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Gwah! I love it!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/16/2013
Update! Update now. please. This is so good T.T
cheeseisthebestevr chapter 13 . 9/17/2013
When is there going to be more?
PearlesantlRose chapter 13 . 9/5/2013
Awww Ed and Al made up! I am happy! I will be waitinv to read the next chapter.
MWatson2425 chapter 13 . 9/4/2013
Absolutely loving this fic! Please update soon!
Helpless tragedy chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
Please update soon :3 such a good story!
FullMetal Lover chapter 12 . 8/28/2013
OMG YOU UPDATED YAY I cannot even explain how much I love this story ;;
Freya the Mistwolf chapter 13 . 8/29/2013
Keep updating! I can't wait to see what happens next, although I will admit that I'm a little concerned about Roy dropping Edward off in an alley what if one of his old "clients" sees and decides to lie in wait for him? I mean he was very popular at Madame Lust's whore house, so they may not be too happy about him disappearing like that. Just a thought.
professorkumquat chapter 13 . 8/29/2013
I'm so glad Ed and Al made up 3 I do think it was a little rushed however o: Maybe Al should ask more what happened, and stuff 33 love the story :)
Guest chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
AWE THIS WAS SO GOOD3 I realize things can get hectic but please update as soon as you can! You're an amazing author.