Reviews for Superman Soup
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 4/9
Hi, I always enjoy Gibbs looking out for his kids. Never sorted out alphabet soup myself, but I love the idea. Of course managing 9 skips for a thrown stone is Superman material by itself.
Thanks and cheers!
JNora chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Very well done. Leaves you with a good feeling despite the somber events. Thanks for posting.
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Well, this was an amazing read! Well thought out, emotional, loving! Great!
Jukka chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
A very beautiful story, very well written. The ending was very sweet.
earthdragon chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Beautiful story. I love the image of little Sarah sorting through the various letters of the alphabet pasta so that her brother can make Superman Soup for her and their mother. I really cannot understand how the Admiral can have a son as lovable as Tim and not feel any affection for him whatsoever. I wish that Penny had knocked some sense into her son and made him see how stupid he was.
Sitting Ducki chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
How cute and it was a good talk for them. We saw just about everyone else's emotions but nothing really from Tim.
FuTuR3 4NsChIk chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Aw, wonderful story. I don't know if I will think of alphabet soup the same way again.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Great story!

Lisa
Ncis chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I loved the ending :)
Phaetona chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
That was absolutely fabulous. Heart wrenching and beautiful. Thank you for sharing this with us.
DeeTee chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Awww, I loved it.
Carol chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Very nice. :-)
smartkid37 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
nice!
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This was a cute story. Shabbat Shalom and Shiva were hard to watch... Thanks for the fresh perspective.
jmsings chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I loved it! McGee often seems to quietly carry the world on his shoulders. Gibbs is probably the only person to recognize that and keep digging until he gets to the heart of the matter. Gibbs is more of a father to Tim than the Admiral.

Awesome story - thank you!