Reviews for Superman Soup
Stareagle chapter 1 . 5/12
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Loved the idea of Superman Soup!
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Hi, I always enjoy Gibbs looking out for his kids. Never sorted out alphabet soup myself, but I love the idea. Of course managing 9 skips for a thrown stone is Superman material by itself.
Thanks and cheers!
JNora chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Very well done. Leaves you with a good feeling despite the somber events. Thanks for posting.
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Well, this was an amazing read! Well thought out, emotional, loving! Great!
Jukka chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
A very beautiful story, very well written. The ending was very sweet.
earthdragon chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Beautiful story. I love the image of little Sarah sorting through the various letters of the alphabet pasta so that her brother can make Superman Soup for her and their mother. I really cannot understand how the Admiral can have a son as lovable as Tim and not feel any affection for him whatsoever. I wish that Penny had knocked some sense into her son and made him see how stupid he was.
Sitting Ducki chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
How cute and it was a good talk for them. We saw just about everyone else's emotions but nothing really from Tim.
FuTuR3 4NsChIk chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Aw, wonderful story. I don't know if I will think of alphabet soup the same way again.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Great story!

Lisa
Ncis chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I loved the ending :)
Phaetona chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
That was absolutely fabulous. Heart wrenching and beautiful. Thank you for sharing this with us.
DeeTee chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Awww, I loved it.
Carol chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Very nice. :-)
smartkid37 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
nice!
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This was a cute story. Shabbat Shalom and Shiva were hard to watch... Thanks for the fresh perspective.