Reviews for The Dream Wedding
Hektols chapter 1 . 3/11
Loved the part when the real ending happened and Naruto, less heroic than in Hinata's dream, appeared and stopped the wedding.

I have no doubt that he would get away with it, public opinion will be in an outrage when they find out that the Hyuugas were selling away the beloved person of the Hero of the War.
biofan09 chapter 1 . 1/11
The first bit didn't have me as sad as i would have thought, because I knew Naruto would save the day. And then he did. And then he didn't and I felt like curling into a fatal position and crying for years. But the glorious idiot came through after all and now I'm smiling so much it hurts.

Secret song has been on my to-read list since I found it's TvTropes page, but now its shot up to the top.
llazo4108824 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I love this fanfic.
random-anime-gurl chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I love the disclaimer! Plus the story too :3
Hikaru-Diamond chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Damn... you... you tricked me! XDDD
I actually got to be a little like: "What...!?" When I first read it XD
Then, I saw the True Ending and I was like: "This guy's a genious! With twists and plot there!"

You da man! :D
Amer Leon chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Wow! This was a well written story with soooo many twists and turns. It was sad and then came to some wonderful amazing parts. This guy loves a good NaruHina story...and this one did not disappoint.
NaniMok chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
The first ending was so bittersweet, I almost cried. I'm so glad that her dreams came true especially in the clumsier, fumblier way that Naruto does it, which is lovable.
Jeanalvernia chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
bwahahahhaha! this is so different from other fic! love it so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Honestly, I hated you for your first ending. Then I continued further and I see the happy ending. The entry was so narutoish. Loved it but I want more.
Didoune24 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Ohlala, I cried at the beginning since it was so heartbreaking to feel Hinata's pain facing a loveless wedding... Then I was smiling like a moron, shedding tears of happiness, when the Hero of Konoha saved my favourite character from her pitiful fate... And when I read it was a dream... I felt so shocked ! I was screaming 'Nooooo !' in my head. I didn't want the Dream wedding to be Hinata's perfect wedding IN a dream ! And I thought you would argue your choice of a sad ending in your after word...
But I was so delighted with your true ending, it made me grin as it was less theatrical than in Hinata's imagination but I enjoyed it even more than the first one as it was real... You had such a great idea when you decided to write this fanfiction !
KuroKanashimi chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
honestly... i wise one-shots will stop having her as a push over or distressed once shes like in her 20's but good eitherway But i wised you hadn't spoiled it tho toward the end
Albertoersa chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Dude... You made my heart stop when you tricked me like that!
You really manged to make me cry! It scared the shit out of me!
If i hadnt reminded that the after...thingy was important... Man you are an artists! Because thats what artists do! They bring emotions, they make you suffer or cry with joy... You get the point.

Im looking forward to your fanfics
From a naruhina love adict: albertoersa
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
onceuponabloodynight chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Wow! I love this story! It's amazing!

And Naruto is really funny! Hahahahaha I'm a big fan of NaruHina so I really reallh LOVE your story.

I know this is a one-shot, and I know I'm may sound really rude, but I wanna know Naruto's side of the story… Hehehe

Again! This is a great story. Thank you for writing this and posting it up! Hope you will continue to write and gain many followers and favorites, and reviews and reads! hehehe _
midnightoasis chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Lovely story.

I loved the vagueness of not exactly remembering the groom's name. It was a nice touch and gave a disturbing and detached feeling to her perspective.