Reviews for Devils and Valkyries XIII-2: Time's agony
Nightjade88 chapter 21 . 7/22
I absolutely love this story and can't wait for the next chapter !
When is the next chapter! ?!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/7/2015
Update any time soon
Axcel chapter 5 . 3/31/2015
Silly Claire still hasn't realized that Dante isn't even trying yet. Not to mention his Devil Trigger and his own Majin form.
QhunteR chapter 21 . 12/29/2014
will you continue to Lightning returns as happy ending request
Spyke Dragon chapter 21 . 12/22/2014
Hum... And then? What happened next? Felt like hearing an amazing story from gramps and then watching he fall asleep in the middle of everything. Hope you update soon.
Zach chapter 21 . 9/28/2014
I love the story and the fact that devil may cry is in it makes it even more awesome. I read devils and Valkyries and that was freaking epic. I'm just wondering if you are done with the next chapter or your starting a new story. Either way i am looking forward to your next entry. Thanks for the epic story so far. Hope to see more in the future.
Blazedragon94 chapter 21 . 7/10/2014
Wow...This guys really make all Dante's enemy he faced before felt like a joke. But there is no way Lady and Trish will die like this right? Ca...Oh wait actually right now with DMC 4 is already the last one you could decide how they death or live without worry to contrast with the canon much...
Blazedragon94 chapter 19 . 7/10/2014
So now they got to see Dante's fight huh? Nice.
Blazedragon94 chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
Well he didn't kill Serah so that still good right? Although with how he is now shouldn't Yamato automatic return to him? It was he who own it since the beginning after all...
Blazedragon94 chapter 12 . 7/9/2014
Man...To even broken all the Devil Arms...Now that I think about it...Which is the strongest Devil Arms anyway? Was it ever decided?
Blazedragon94 chapter 11 . 7/9/2014
Nice chapter. but uhm I think you got it in reverse. Is Nero is Vergil son. Not the other way around.
Blazedragon94 chapter 9 . 7/9/2014
Snow vs Vergil huh...hm...IF Vergil is in his 100 then Snow doomed though.
Blazedragon94 chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
Wow...Next nero gonna unleash his Devil Trigger on the big bad guy huh?
Blazedragon94 chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
Good chapter like always.