Reviews for Betrayals
misfiredcanon chapter 23 . 7/26/2013
Jenny is the perfect person to deliver a stern admonition to Abby about not misusing government resources! You couldn't have picked a supervisor whose integrity was as unimpeachable!
mmnight chapter 23 . 7/24/2013
Excellent chapter

Kate, what a *itch like really ! Glad she is gone can't believe she was thinking she would keep her job even a desk job... she a profiler?! Rachel was right she needs to go BACK to school and maybe actually learn WHAT profiler means and is

Abby, no words you nail it ... gibbs and morrow let her get away with too much

Ducky, just love how you wrote him

I could see Shepard offering Tony, head of MCRT team him taking is another thing... if he did love to see who he would hire to replace everyone on the team since there no team left

In regards to Gibbs, hate to say it but he needs to retire from NCIS, tony lost faith in him and I think Ducky also lost faith in him after reading the report. And not protect Tony back when he really needed it
TheNaggingCube chapter 23 . 7/25/2013
Glad to see this back!

Nicely done with Kate's health and dismissal.

Her reaction to Tony! GRRR!

Hmmm on Abby. Not sure if she should still have her job or not.

Whoa! Tim's dead! Oh dear.
Meilea2010 chapter 23 . 7/24/2013
It sounds like things have really fallen apart at NCIS. I don't think that it's right that Kate was let go from NCIS but Abby is still working there. Abby should have been fired too. I don't care for Abby and haven't for a long time. But after what she did to Tony, she doesn't deserve to be there. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Corala chapter 23 . 7/24/2013
So will Gibbs come back or not
cernicalo chapter 23 . 7/24/2013
I like how this story is evolving, very realistic. While his arrival right after the Director wasn't good timing for Tony, I'm very curious as to when Cate will finally understand that she brought the censure down on herself and that Tony had nothing to do with it. I'm really looking forward to how their talk will go and I'm glad Rachel is there to soothe the meeting. The censure on Abby is both logical and very much needed. Without Gibbs there to constantly cover for her, Abby is going to have to finally grow up. When, if, Gibbs gets his memory back, there will be massive changes to his 'family' yet again. I'm looking forward to it! Thank you for this very fascinating story.
gotgoats chapter 23 . 7/24/2013
WOW. What a full chapter! I'm really glad that Tony is trying to make peace with those who hurt him. That shows a LOT of courage on his part. I'm hoping he and Cate can work it out, or at least talk it out and part as friends and not bitter adversaries.

I'm still amazed that McGee is gone. Of course, I think it's the RIGHT thing, and that's just what would have happened if Tony wasn't there to save their butts. I'm just amazed that you've done such a great job of writing it and getting it down so... eloquently. Have you ever considered writing for the show? lol

And Abby. Poor Abby. Man. Life just keeps getting worse for her, doesn't it? Of course, it's her own fault. Can't argue with that. I'm SO interested to see what happens next! Thanks for the update!
angelcat70 chapter 23 . 7/24/2013
*throws chocolate and cookies instead of tomatoes* another outstanding chapter. I think you have captured Kate to a tee, in typical Kate fashion she lashes out at Tony first chance she gets...did she really think after all the crap she caused she was going to keep her job...worst profiler EVER! I do feel a teeny tiny iota of sympathy for Abby granted a molecule size bit of sympathy. I'm hoping she can and will redeem herself and grow up in the process. Can't wait to see how the thread of Tony's past plays out
DS2010 chapter 23 . 7/24/2013
Can not say I am suprised Kate got fired/let go from NCIS.
I have to say I was not suprised by the conditions of Abby keeping her employment.
Wondering what Tony's final outcome will be, from the way Sheppard was talking sounds like Tony is leaving NCIS hoping he decides to work with the BAU or Fornell.
Kind of sad Gibbs is gone. Wondering if he will come back.
megamom2 chapter 23 . 7/24/2013
Glad you showed consequences for Abby and Kate! Another satisfying chapter!
pfyre1 chapter 23 . 7/24/2013
Oh, very nice - a much anticipated chapter and a well deserved slap in the face to Abby who needed a 'wake up call' ages ago. Unfortunately, Cate is still a bitch - injured or not - and obviously has issues that will take YEARS to work out. Typical that she lashed out at Tony when HE was and IS the injured party because of her and Abby's actions.
angelscatie chapter 23 . 7/24/2013
Great chapter. I liked how you handled the conversations between the Director and Cate and Abby. I can't wait for more. Keep up the great work.
LivingInALostGeneration chapter 23 . 7/24/2013
Another great chapter!

I really liked Jenny's talks with both Cate and Abbey - both their reactions were expected. And I like how you included Rachel, I always liked her when she was in the show.

I'm glad tony went to see Cate.. Can't wait to see how it plays out next chapter

Can't wait for the next one :)
Nash Carter chapter 23 . 7/23/2013
tony handled all of this very well. and i liked the conversations the new director had with both kate and abby. that was very well done. not surprised at abby's reaction. great chapter, can't wait to see what happens next!
gotgoats chapter 22 . 7/21/2013
This is a great chapter! I'm honestly not seeing Tony returning to NCIS, but I'm interested to see what you'll do and how! He's so torn and conflicted, and while I love NCIS Tony, I can see FBI Tony, too. :) Can't wait for more!
610 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »