Reviews for Betrayals
pfyre1 chapter 23 . 7/24/2013
Oh, very nice - a much anticipated chapter and a well deserved slap in the face to Abby who needed a 'wake up call' ages ago. Unfortunately, Cate is still a bitch - injured or not - and obviously has issues that will take YEARS to work out. Typical that she lashed out at Tony when HE was and IS the injured party because of her and Abby's actions.
angelscatie chapter 23 . 7/24/2013
Great chapter. I liked how you handled the conversations between the Director and Cate and Abby. I can't wait for more. Keep up the great work.
LivingInALostGeneration chapter 23 . 7/24/2013
Another great chapter!

I really liked Jenny's talks with both Cate and Abbey - both their reactions were expected. And I like how you included Rachel, I always liked her when she was in the show.

I'm glad tony went to see Cate.. Can't wait to see how it plays out next chapter

Can't wait for the next one :)
Nash Carter chapter 23 . 7/23/2013
tony handled all of this very well. and i liked the conversations the new director had with both kate and abby. that was very well done. not surprised at abby's reaction. great chapter, can't wait to see what happens next!
gotgoats chapter 22 . 7/21/2013
This is a great chapter! I'm honestly not seeing Tony returning to NCIS, but I'm interested to see what you'll do and how! He's so torn and conflicted, and while I love NCIS Tony, I can see FBI Tony, too. :) Can't wait for more!
LivingInALostGeneration chapter 22 . 7/20/2013
This is a really good story. It's an interesting 'what if?' story... very sad (I've cried at several points) but it also has some very well placed humour that has me laughing out loud!

I love the way you've involved Criminal Minds (I LOVE that show.. Almost as much as NCIS) and it's characters.. Morgan makes a good friend for Tony and it'd be interesting to see if he did end up joining the BAU.
Love to Ducky.. He's definitely one of my favourites beside Anthony and love to Tobias (he's another favourite).. it was nice to see someone (outside - FBI) care for Tony after what happened when even his own team didn't have his six.

Great job!
Can't wait for the next one.
Jesco0307 chapter 22 . 7/11/2013
I have to admit I am looking forward to Tony meeting Derek's team now. I think they're exactly what he needs. Your comparison of the teams is dead on, Derek's team has a much healthier relationship to each other than Tony's team - which also shows that a show can actually work where ALL the team members are competent individuals and you don't need to ridicule one character to make it work.

Oh Ducky. I so love Ducky. And I totally see him being supportive and accepting without questioning, without hesitation. Tony totally deserves someone like Ducky to care for and watch out for him.

As for Gibbs and Mike Franks - I'm very curious where this is going. I love how you mix canon and non-canon in this story. And point out obvious "flaws" on the show. I think the fact that we (are supposed to) like characters like Gibbs and Mike Franks makes it easier to see past the things they're doing wrong or any character flaws. Having Derek and his team involved might change things a little now.

I think this is one fic I have to read from beginning to end in one go when it's done, there are so many details I seem to have forgotten already. I choose to see that as a good thing - I get to read a brilliant fic again :)-
wytygr chapter 22 . 7/10/2013
one of the best chapters of this story. powerful and so awesome. loved Garcia and Mamma Mallard. God's do i miss her on the show. such a firecracker. Tony needs to move to BAU. he's not safe at NCIS. and will we find out about the Mossad happenings in the next chapter? there had to be security footage of Ziva ransacking Tony's desk and stealing his mail. which would prove espionage(sp?) on her part.
Scat210 chapter 22 . 7/10/2013
So sweet, so Ducky knows & Tony as a surrogate family with the Mallards but what about Gibbs, that was a shocker, Tony not condoning Gibbs retribution, can he forgive him & what about Gold, everything's a mess & it's pushing Tony closer & closer to the BAU.
megamom2 chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
Another wonderful chapter! I'm really enjoying Derek as Tony's ally and Penelope was a good addition. You captured the charming eccentricity of Mrs. Mallard! Also, Ducky is a much more honorable and reliable paternal figure for Tony, than Gibbs with his gray areas and issues.
Meilea2010 chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
Oh great what next? What else is going to happen to Tony? Tony's been stalked for 20 years and never suspected it? Whoa! Looking forward to the next chapter.
angelcat70 chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
I love the new friendship Tony has with Derek and tried and true friendship he has with Ducky. Mrs Mallard is off her nut but she is one fabulous old lady. I had the biggest smile on my face when 1. Tony killed Ari and 2. Ziva is dead dead dead! ( The only thing that could of made this even better if Ziva would of somehow been whisked back to Israel and infected her father with the plague before she die;). This story just keeps getting better and better. The fallout of the Gold and Franks situation is going to be epic. I hope that Tony joins the BAU and truely finds a place he belongs and is appreciated.
charli911 chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
good ol' Ducky! I've always hated Mike Franks and the way Gibbs cow-tows to him... but then Gibbs isn't an angel himself. but he would never have sent a grieving spouse/father against the bad guy-Gibbs would have done it himself! ... Things just keep getting deeper and deeper for Tony. But at least he knows he has Derek and Ducky on his side.
TheNaggingCube chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
This chapter excelled beyond all my hopes and fears (for Tony) and was just outstanding in each reveal and each bit of affection.

But you just destroyed me with Ducky hugging Tony and Tony's realization that someone that truly loves him will only continue to love him not fear or loathe him over something he could not have controlled.

BRAVO.
Nash Carter chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
another great chapter! gotta love derek and ducky, and his mother :)

that last part was just beautiful. well done, looking forward to the next part :)
600 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »