Reviews for Betrayals
Good Chapter
Corala chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
So niow what
NCIS fan chapter 21 . 7/6/2013
Wow. Both Ari and Ziva in one fell swoop. Although you could argue that both were accidental deaths - death by stupidity. Darwin Awards, anyone?

So the hiatus in Gibbs' memory comes a year early. Will he still have a blowup with the Powers That Be and go off to Mexico?

Tony is now the only member of the MCRT left, and he'll be on desk duty for the foreseeable future. Will he form a new MCRT, or leave NCIS altogether?

Lots of questions - I'll look forward to future chapters with the answers!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/5/2013
So daddy david will be after Tony...
binkeybella chapter 21 . 7/2/2013
Oh dear. You killed off Ziva. That was tragic...(evil, maniacal laugh off page) Very interesting, too, to see the players used in a different way than the orig. writers did. Also enjoy having the BAU team crossed over with them. Great chapter, thanks for writing and posting!
Endgame65 chapter 21 . 6/28/2013
Just thought I would point out that SWAK is an acronym, not an anagram. Interesting developments. It just needs a bit more fact checking and editing.
Wolfa Moon chapter 21 . 6/29/2013
Ziva gone, WAHOO
DS2010 chapter 21 . 6/29/2013
Well Ziva should never have opened that envelope. Sad she did but she got her just desserts, glad it wasn't Tony.
Happy to see Gibbs awake even if he lost his memory.
Happy Tony and Derek will still be teamed up. Still hoping in the end Tony will jump ship to the FBI.
gotgoats chapter 21 . 6/29/2013
YOU KILLED ZIVA! *takes a deep breath* *holds it for a second* *lets out a cheer of utter and complete joy*

This was a hard chapter to read on a lot of levels, simply because it was so full of drama, angst, and pain, but what a wonderful addition to the story! I can't wait for more!
nando2k50 chapter 21 . 6/29/2013
Great job... Keep going please, I want to see where you are heading...
TheNaggingCube chapter 21 . 6/29/2013
so very happy to see this back.

such a fitting end to Eli's children, though in reality neither really were ever given a chance to be normal by that monster.

*snicker* knife throwing.
Nash Carter chapter 21 . 6/29/2013
no surprise that ziva's arrogance was her downfall. right until the end she doesn't realize that there is a real threat. always underestimating everybody that isn't mossad...

glad that fornell and morgan have tony's back. can't wait to see what happens next!
heydiddlediddleitstommyriddle chapter 21 . 6/28/2013
No Tiva, eh?

Wow, how much omnipotence do you feel, magnifying every flaw of every character except Tony ( who despite his bullying is my favorite,too) while ignoring their most positive attributes? Gotta love that hindsight!
lezzles1956 chapter 21 . 6/28/2013
This is excellent! I love how you are tying in canon with a 'sliding doors' approach. Only seen this done once before a long time ago with a ST Voyager story. It was effective losing McGee instead of going with a nearer canon of Kate. The twists and turns are building and I am enjoying it immensely and can't wait for more.

AND of course who can resist having the delectable Mr Morgan in there and now you are bringing in Pen too - hooray!
angelscatie chapter 21 . 6/28/2013
Great chapter. I'm flat that Tony is getting protection. I'm so glad that you managed to kill Ziva. Keep up the great work and update soon please
583 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »