Reviews for Betrayals
Nash Carter chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
another great chapter! gotta love derek and ducky, and his mother :)

that last part was just beautiful. well done, looking forward to the next part :)
DS2010 chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
Amazing the talent of our baby girl to find out the truth.
Ducky's reaction to the truth was as expected - caring and wanting to get the bastard.
Poor Gibbs being used by Franks, though I am not surprised by that Cowboy's use of Gibbs.
angelscatie chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
Great chapter. I love Victoria Mallard in this. I hope that Tony makes the correct decision. Keep up the great work and update soon please
prince-bishop chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
Good Chapter
Corala chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
So niow what
NCIS fan chapter 21 . 7/6/2013
Wow. Both Ari and Ziva in one fell swoop. Although you could argue that both were accidental deaths - death by stupidity. Darwin Awards, anyone?

So the hiatus in Gibbs' memory comes a year early. Will he still have a blowup with the Powers That Be and go off to Mexico?

Tony is now the only member of the MCRT left, and he'll be on desk duty for the foreseeable future. Will he form a new MCRT, or leave NCIS altogether?

Lots of questions - I'll look forward to future chapters with the answers!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/5/2013
So daddy david will be after Tony...
binkeybella chapter 21 . 7/2/2013
Oh dear. You killed off Ziva. That was tragic...(evil, maniacal laugh off page) Very interesting, too, to see the players used in a different way than the orig. writers did. Also enjoy having the BAU team crossed over with them. Great chapter, thanks for writing and posting!
Endgame65 chapter 21 . 6/28/2013
Just thought I would point out that SWAK is an acronym, not an anagram. Interesting developments. It just needs a bit more fact checking and editing.
Wolfa Moon chapter 21 . 6/29/2013
Ziva gone, WAHOO
DS2010 chapter 21 . 6/29/2013
Well Ziva should never have opened that envelope. Sad she did but she got her just desserts, glad it wasn't Tony.
Happy to see Gibbs awake even if he lost his memory.
Happy Tony and Derek will still be teamed up. Still hoping in the end Tony will jump ship to the FBI.
gotgoats chapter 21 . 6/29/2013
YOU KILLED ZIVA! *takes a deep breath* *holds it for a second* *lets out a cheer of utter and complete joy*

This was a hard chapter to read on a lot of levels, simply because it was so full of drama, angst, and pain, but what a wonderful addition to the story! I can't wait for more!
nando2k50 chapter 21 . 6/29/2013
Great job... Keep going please, I want to see where you are heading...
TheNaggingCube chapter 21 . 6/29/2013
so very happy to see this back.

such a fitting end to Eli's children, though in reality neither really were ever given a chance to be normal by that monster.

*snicker* knife throwing.
Nash Carter chapter 21 . 6/29/2013
no surprise that ziva's arrogance was her downfall. right until the end she doesn't realize that there is a real threat. always underestimating everybody that isn't mossad...

glad that fornell and morgan have tony's back. can't wait to see what happens next!
586 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »