Reviews for Betrayals
missblueeyes63 chapter 25 . 11/25/2015
What a wild ride you took me on. You so turned everything upside down and sideward. Loved it. Given the full body of the story the ending is perfect. In this world that was the best and right decision for Tony. Thanks for sharing your work.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/15/2015
tony andderekasfriends so cool
bjq chapter 25 . 10/27/2015
fabs sequel please
Rose Malmaison chapter 3 . 9/19/2015
Well written, but I don't buy into Gibbs' character in this story. Even I could see it was a doctored photo at a glance.
lmill123 chapter 9 . 9/18/2015
I noticed how Kate side stepped Ducky's question as to the real reason she did what she did. So, the question about her looking to take Tony's job keeps getting bigger and bigger. And how Kate goes on about Tony's women, well, lets say it was clear that she got the information by sleeping with Tony's frat brother and also found him with the help of Abby and went out stalking him in order to sleep with him in order to dig up some dirt on Tony. If IA had really investigated the whole thing on the show, there is no way Morrow or Gibbs would have been able to save either of them their jobs, or prevented them from being charged. Kate was very much aware what she was doing was against the law. Also add in the fact that Kate was known for telling other agents, every chance she got , that once her probation was over she would be Gibbs new SFA.
lmill123 chapter 5 . 9/18/2015
Just started rereading this story and I must say, I love it just as much this time as I did the first. You realize that that fake photo had gotten out, it would really look like Kate and Abby were trying to make things so bad for Tony that he would leave. And the questions that Ducky asked those two, really proved their guilt. He asked Kate if that was what she was trying to do, now and innocent would have first denied it instead of asking Ducky how he could ask her such a question. His asking Abby if she was crying about Tony or about herself because she was found out, also confirms that all she was interested in was herself. Ducky brought up the elbow to Tony's gut on a daily basis and Gibbs about that he/she. It was Gibbs duty after the first time to jump all over Kate and put her job on the line to get through to her. Funny how Gibbs even on the show never said a word about Tim teasing Tony about being gay, yet let Kate accuse Tony of telling people that Tim was gay and Gibbs was all over Tony for it. When in fact it had been Kate and probably Abby that had started that rumor. . Kate made no bones over the fact that she would be taking Tony's job once her probation period was over, so while Tony teased Kate, her actions with the help of Abby and Tim was a combined effort to make Tony quit. A fact that probably most of the other agents would have seen.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/12/2015
Love this story so much! Love how you write tony and you give me so much to think about every time :)
Fenchurch1 chapter 25 . 4/29/2015
I really enjoyed this! Thank you!
BTW, I know you have a thing about Ducky not sounding Scottish but David McCallum is Scottish, although his schooling was partly Edinburgh and partly London. I have many Scottish friends who have barely any Scots accent, and I always think of Hancock and the Blood donor, where he does a silly fake Scot routine, and doctor sighs and says 'We're not all Rob Roys...'.
I shall now go and read everything you have ever written (in some cases again!). Thanks again!
Guest chapter 25 . 3/24/2015
This was fantastic! More logical and realistic than canon. Would have made a better show as well.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/24/2015
Please please let Ziva open the SWAK envelope! that's a magnificent twist!
Ghostwriter chapter 25 . 3/6/2015
Awesome work. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Cassandra30 chapter 25 . 2/21/2015
I would love to read a sequel to this story!
Cassandra30 chapter 24 . 2/21/2015
Awesome! Well done!
Cassandra30 chapter 23 . 2/21/2015
Go, Jenny.
Cassandra30 chapter 22 . 2/21/2015
Excellent chapter and insight.
604 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »