Reviews for Betrayals
Paula Galtarocha chapter 2 . 2/1
I think if Tony really spread the rumor that Tim was gay or that could be a lie Todd? After all, it was she who raised the issue and Tim had never heard anything about it. This gossip very damaged the relationship between Tony and Tim, in my opinion ... Have you ever thought about writing an AU story on this topic: the damages that Tim and Tony could have suffered because the lies of Todd? I think you are the ideal author to address this issue seriously. I know you do not like Tim, but this perspective is a story about the lie and its damages.
Paula Galtarocha chapter 1 . 2/1
Never liked the female NCIS characters. Kate is a hypocritical, arrogant stupid Ziva and Abby a mental feeble. Tony and Tim should have more space for interaction, more scenes together.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/26/2014
What a great story!
RainyDayReader chapter 19 . 12/11/2014
What an awesome story so far! Thanks for sharing your creative talents with everyone. :) I'm confused - I thought McGee died at the scene. It would make sense for Tony to visit him in the morgue if that was the case, but did he just have a conversation with McGee's ghost/spirit?
Frakking Toasters chapter 25 . 12/9/2014
This is amazing. And I'm so happy that Tony joined the FBI with Fornell. That felt so absolutely right to me. Even if you'd continued the story and had Gibbs regain his memory and go back to NCIS, I really didn't want Tony going back there. And I swear, if Gibbs so much as attempted another head slap, I wanted Tony - or anyone really - to break his bloody arm!
Needless to say, I loved this story. I couldn't put it down. And that's coming from someone who most definitely does not like Derek Morgan lol! But STILL I loved this story. I was riveted start to end.
Thanks so much. xo
Mefeather chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I love this story. And I do agree that every story needs an enemy. But protagonist was a term that threw for a loop a bit, because it's normally used for the main character. In this case, Tony I think. Antagonist would be the way to describe Morrow. But that's really really only a very small point on my part. The plot and the development of the story is awesome. I love your Fornell. And I do love your other stories as well.
redstickbonbon chapter 25 . 9/7/2014
What a fantastic story. Really can't say more than that, except to say this is going in my 'Read Again' file. Thank you for a truly wonderfully written and engaging story.
redstickbonbon chapter 23 . 9/7/2014
Kate as a therapist...hmmm...she'd likely be as good at that as she is at profiling. I can envision her as a teacher of grade school or middle school kids, but only in a parochial school.
redstickbonbon chapter 19 . 9/7/2014
Ziva David, a woman of questionable loyalty and even more questionable morals. And now her fate is determined by her own actions. Poetic justice indeed.
barbaratakuyaho chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
Even on a second or third read you still have the power to aggravate me with your brilliant plots. I still only read your stories after a large number of chapters are done, so I don't stay angry. You always seem to see and think like Tony, OUTSIDE the BOX. I always agree with how things get plotted and spun, it is just I never saw it coming. Your editorial skills combined with your phenomenal beta are almost unmatched. Fan fiction is lucky to have you and I am lucky I found you. When people flame you and others please keep in mind that they are still reading Goldilocks and the Three Bears and that is about the limit of understanding. Thanks for sharing.
Andi chapter 19 . 8/28/2014
Wait...I thought McGee died? How could he talk to Tony, then...?
lmill123 chapter 13 . 7/8/2014
You know, Ducky could have really taken Kate down a few pegs by reminding her of all the mistakes she had made as a professional profiler. Maybe Ducky should have told Kate her perchance of always bonding with the perp is a sign that she in fact agrees with their actions and sees nothing wrong with the crime that they had commited. The best example is her beliefe that Ari was just trying to keep his cover when he injured Gerald. I always wondered why no one commented on the amount of differet lovers that she had or the fact that she slept with a stranger just to get something with Tony. At least Tony never pretended to be something that he wasn't like Kate always did.
lmill123 chapter 10 . 7/8/2014
You know if Ducky would have put his mind to work and pushed all his feelings for Abby, Catlin and Tim aside he would have realized that their excuses were just that excuses and not the truth. Abby to a certain extent was mad at Gibbs and as usual took it out out Tony because Gibbs hadn't been babying her as usual and she was always jealous of the relationship between Gibbs and Tony before Kate joined the team. Kate and Tim believe that they are better than Tony and even more expericanced with their education. Kate has wanted Tony's job from day one and there is no may Gibbs had not heard her tell Tony that Gibbs was going to make her his SFA. Tim saw a chance to not only get rid of Tony but knowing the photo was fake, figured that either Kate would be fired or with Tony gone Gibbs would make him his new SFA. Even before Ari, there was problems that Gibbs knew about but did nothing. He should have made it clear from the start that Tony was his SFA and it was not because Tony had been on the team the longest. The change of attitude Gibbs started showing towards Tony just confirmed their beliefes that they were better and more experianced and better agents than Tony.
TonysSilverFox chapter 25 . 6/26/2014
I just got around to reading this, and I must say, well done! I really LOVE how you re-worked canon events and having Ziva end up and succumb to the plague was brilliant! I thought Tony should go to the FBI when he clicked with Derek. Even though I really like the NCIS/Criminal Minds crossovers, I think putting Tony with Fornell was the right move. You kind of had Tony outline why it would be a bad idea for him to be exposed to the sickos the BAU works with all the time and I agree. I love that show, but I sometimes have to turn it off, it can be too much. I was ok with Gibbs riding off to Wyoming and kudos for working in Mark Harmon's own ranching in Wyoming ;-) Yes, it would have been nice to hear a reformed Gibbs genuinely expressing his regret over his treatment of Tony, but I'll live. I was ok with McGee biting the dust (not a fan) and your Miss Caitlyn stayed true to form. I could totally see her reacting that way in the hospital. I'm glad you also slapped down Abby, about time! Generally, I just loved this story - very well done! ;-)
Kagome Avalon chapter 25 . 4/28/2014
You forgot to mention "What happens to Abby, Cate, and Shepard?" I'm glad that Tony is making a new life for himself.
583 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »