Reviews for Betrayals
EJ Barrett chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
You know, there are some stories I read on here and think, "Damn, this would make a good episode!" This is one of those stories. It would be a bit late to do it with Tony probably, but how about the agent that came out to McGee earlier this season? It also doesn't matter that DADT has been rescinded (thank you, President Obama!), there will still be homophobic a**holes who would do this type of thing to someone.

I agree with everything Fornell said to Gibbs and Morrow, and I hope when SecNav hears about it (and he will if he hasn't already), he does some thorough housecleaning! What Abby and Kate did was inexcusable, and Gibbs needs to take some basic computer classes, or at least pay attention to what the hell he's doing!

(I also agree with the commenter who said that "Rule 6" is the dumbest rule ever and just a way for Gibbs to avoid taking responsibility for his actions. I wonder if he's ever even apologized to people he's terrorized in interrogations who ended up being innocent? e.g., the lady in "Forced Entry" who shot the guy trying to rape her. Abby and McGee found those emails on her computer, and later they found out that they were planted. Bet Gibbs didn't apologize for accusing her of attempted murder!)
kunturorqo chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Wow! Fantastic chapter. Loved, loved, loved Fornell in this! I wonder if Abby and Kate will still have jobs? Will Morrow? Will Gibbs actually forego Rule 6 (which I think is a stupid rule anyway, allowing you not to have to take responsibility for your actions) and apologize? Will Tony run away to the FBI? I cannot see him wanting to remain at NCIS after everyone, including the boss he idolizes, let him down. Update quick!
prince-bishop chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
this is getting very interesting, we all know it was not Abby, who posted the Gay photo of Tony, can't wait for the next chapters, great chapter.
EvE79 chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
At least Fornell really has Tony's six.
I still would like to see how Kate's involvement is revealed!
Gay or not gay, it's the job that you do that should count!
Megth chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Oh yeah, Abby and Kate should probably go hide somewhere far, far away! I really hope that Gibbs has the "balls" to apologise to Tony! At least Fornell is there for Tony!
Washington-Jones chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
:O
Nash Carter chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
GREAT chapter! i LOVED your fornell, and i'm glad gibbs is finally beginning to understand how much he's screwed up here. can't wait to read more, especially when abby's and kate's roles come to light. thanks for the update, looking forward to the next part!
Flamegirl22 chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
As I was reading this chapter I kept looking at the progress bar on the side of my screen and thinking don't end yet, please don't end yet. Great chapter. It must be a bitter pill for Gibbs to swallow knowing Tony doesn't want to see him. It will be interesting to see where Gibbs loyalties lay, with Abby or Tony. I hope Abby and Kate both get what they deserve for doing that. This isn't some little prank, they almost got him killed. This was an amazing chapter! I can't wait for more. Oh, just one minor thing, at the end of last chapter you said the attempted rape and murder of Agent Anthony DiNozzo, it should be the rape and attempted murder, since the rape actually happened. Just something small I saw. I can't wait for the next chapter!

Lynn
MoonlightGypsy chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Oh. Gibbs. Oh...so sad. And poor Tony needs him but now he's screwed it all up, and who could blame him for not trusting Gibbs ?
This all looks pretty bad...what will they do ? Will Tony be suffering more mental flashbacks triggered by this terrible stuff? Will he ever trust Gibbs enough again to tell him everything ?
And Abby - oh boy. She's gonna feel pretty bad once she sees what this photo caused...
WOW! Great angst and characterizations!
DS2010 chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Amazing how much came out in a short time about what happened. So glad Abby will be implicated in doctoring the photo. Gibbs in distributing the photo, the security guard for not reporting it, the director will more than likely lose his job, the culprits to be persecuted and boy does Gibbs have a lot to apologize for, I loved Fornells speech to Gibbs.

Tony should move on to the FBI, NCIS does not deserve him.
juniper294 chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
this is an interesting story so far. It's very contemplative in the past and the reasoning behind the actions. I'd like to read more and see what happens. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
you know, Diane shouldn't have taken a golf club to Gibbs' head.

she should have used a chainsaw.

and have Tony go over to the FBI in the end. now that would be a happy ending for me. with charges being brought against Abby, Cate, Gibbs, McGee, Morrow and those guys that were attacking Tony in the showers to round it all off.

the arrogance of that bastard (Gibbs) makes me sick.
Pattik chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Just found this story and, wow, its blown me away. Great writing...I can really feel Tony's anguish. Can't wait or more!
DS2010 chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Wow that is just so unfair Morrow's attitude trying to shove it under the rug. I know NCIS is semi Military but still...
I am glad Fornell is investigating and will bring charges against the folks who hurt Tony.
Scat210 chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Oh poor Tony, I hope he's alright. When will Kate or Abby tell him the truth that the picture was fake, Tony needs his family or he's going run.
602 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 .. Last Next »