Reviews for Betrayals
Meilea2010 chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Boy that Morrow is sure a homophobic ass. Wait a minute what's this about Tony's attempted rape and attempted murder? OMG. Can't stand Abby nor Kate. I always thought the name was spelled Kate not Cate. Looking forward to the next chapter. I would like to use my baseball bat on Gibbs,, Abby and Kate. Got something else in mind to be used on Morrow, that ass.
prince-bishop chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
good chapter,
gotgoats chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
THIS IS AWESOME! The ante just got upped, and I can't WAIT for the next chapter!
B00kw0rm92 chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Oh, no! Poor Tony! PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOON!
MoonlightGypsy chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Wow! So gripping and angsty!
Oh Gibbs...how could you be so off base here?
Flamegirl22 chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Great chapter! I loved it. I feel so sorry for Tony. Gibbs needs to get over himself and help Tony. Are Kate and Abby going to find themselves in legal trouble for that picture? I'm pretty sure they could be tried as accessories after the fact. They'd deserve it. Interesting you painted Morrow as the bad guy here. You wrote it well. I love that Tobias is Tony's champion here. Are they going to be friends or is he just a dedicated agent doing his job? I can't wait for the next chapter!

Lynn
EvE79 chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
How a 'joke' can destroy a person's life... I hope Abby and Kate have the guts to come clean about their involvement.
Washington-Jones chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Attempted Rape and Murder ?
OMG !

(Uncle toby HAS to save the day !)
angelscatie chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Wow! Did not see the ending coming. Please please update soon.
Nash Carter chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
gibbs can be such bastard. not even listening when kate tries to tell him the truth, that's really stupid. at least ducky is on tony's side. good thing fornell doesn't take it as lightly as the director. please update soon, you have me so worried about tony!
Gina Callen chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
OMG! IS HE DEAD! This is so awesome I hope you update soon :)
moira4eku chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Loved the background you created for Tony and why he behaves the way he does. What a horrible thing Tony had to endure as a child, and literally had no one to help him through what happened to him. His father should have been shot to not help his boy. I always thought that Tony's relationship with Wendy had to have started when he was a student, and that would have been wrong in so many ways. Poor Tony, he is going to have some tough roads ahead, I hope he can withstand what is coming, and still stay an NCIS agent. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
HeartsDragon chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
oh dear... Poor Tony he has no idea what's waiting for him back at NCIS...
Brilliant chappie! It was a great insight into the Tony of this story :)
TheNaggingCube chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
What a sad bleak life he's had. Things will get even worse soon, won't they?
arctict chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Great start. Looking forward to more though poor Tony. I always wondered why Tony responded the way he did to Kate finding out his frat name. Seemed weird that he would be upset seeing that during that time of the series he was played as a ladies man.
582 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 .. Last Next »