Reviews for Betrayals
Ack! Good chapter!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Excellent beginning!
kv74 chapter 25 . 2/10/2015
Great story! Can realy see how Tony changes in the aftermate! And as much as I like Abby,... its good to read a story where action has consequenses, not in canon Tony manner "everything is allright and forgiven".
Thanks for sharing!
Paula Galtarocha chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
I think if Tony really spread the rumor that Tim was gay or that could be a lie Todd? After all, it was she who raised the issue and Tim had never heard anything about it. This gossip very damaged the relationship between Tony and Tim, in my opinion ... Have you ever thought about writing an AU story on this topic: the damages that Tim and Tony could have suffered because the lies of Todd? I think you are the ideal author to address this issue seriously. I know you do not like Tim, but this perspective is a story about the lie and its damages.
Paula Galtarocha chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Never liked the female NCIS characters. Kate is a hypocritical, arrogant stupid Ziva and Abby a mental feeble. Tony and Tim should have more space for interaction, more scenes together.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/26/2014
What a great story!
RainyDayReader chapter 19 . 12/11/2014
What an awesome story so far! Thanks for sharing your creative talents with everyone. :) I'm confused - I thought McGee died at the scene. It would make sense for Tony to visit him in the morgue if that was the case, but did he just have a conversation with McGee's ghost/spirit?
Frakking Toasters chapter 25 . 12/9/2014
This is amazing. And I'm so happy that Tony joined the FBI with Fornell. That felt so absolutely right to me. Even if you'd continued the story and had Gibbs regain his memory and go back to NCIS, I really didn't want Tony going back there. And I swear, if Gibbs so much as attempted another head slap, I wanted Tony - or anyone really - to break his bloody arm!
Needless to say, I loved this story. I couldn't put it down. And that's coming from someone who most definitely does not like Derek Morgan lol! But STILL I loved this story. I was riveted start to end.
Thanks so much. xo
Mefeather chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I love this story. And I do agree that every story needs an enemy. But protagonist was a term that threw for a loop a bit, because it's normally used for the main character. In this case, Tony I think. Antagonist would be the way to describe Morrow. But that's really really only a very small point on my part. The plot and the development of the story is awesome. I love your Fornell. And I do love your other stories as well.
redstickbonbon chapter 25 . 9/7/2014
What a fantastic story. Really can't say more than that, except to say this is going in my 'Read Again' file. Thank you for a truly wonderfully written and engaging story.
redstickbonbon chapter 23 . 9/7/2014
Kate as a therapist...hmmm...she'd likely be as good at that as she is at profiling. I can envision her as a teacher of grade school or middle school kids, but only in a parochial school.
redstickbonbon chapter 19 . 9/7/2014
Ziva David, a woman of questionable loyalty and even more questionable morals. And now her fate is determined by her own actions. Poetic justice indeed.
barbaratakuyaho chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
Even on a second or third read you still have the power to aggravate me with your brilliant plots. I still only read your stories after a large number of chapters are done, so I don't stay angry. You always seem to see and think like Tony, OUTSIDE the BOX. I always agree with how things get plotted and spun, it is just I never saw it coming. Your editorial skills combined with your phenomenal beta are almost unmatched. Fan fiction is lucky to have you and I am lucky I found you. When people flame you and others please keep in mind that they are still reading Goldilocks and the Three Bears and that is about the limit of understanding. Thanks for sharing.
Andi chapter 19 . 8/28/2014
Wait...I thought McGee died? How could he talk to Tony, then...?
602 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »