Reviews for Betrayals
Guest chapter 23 . 4/11/2014
Confused here. In the segment about the bomb, you listed all injuries except Tim's. Tony then talks to Tim in person when Tony sees Jimmy, and Tim is in the lab when Ari is shooting. You state Tim looked at Tony that he would protect Abby in the evidence bay. Now here Tim is dead from the bomb blast?
Guest chapter 25 . 4/8/2014
I read one of reviewer's stating that Tony told people in HR that McGee was gay.

Please note it was KATE who said it because she was mad at Tony. And Kate wanted Timmy with no "balls" to gang up on Tony. Get your facts correct! And if recall it was after Tony saved their worthless lives
Francis chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
A great story, but remember that Tony started the rumor about Tim being gay with impunity ... It would be a good idea for a sequel.
serena23 chapter 25 . 11/23/2013
Are you planning to do a sequel? I hope so. I would like to see who kidnapped the little boy and what Gibbs will do when he comes back.
sekmarcspn chapter 25 . 11/11/2013
Excellent story! I really like the way Tony grew as a person and moved on. Thanks for posting; Happy Writing!
Beloved Daughter chapter 25 . 10/1/2013
Wow. I did not expect where you took this story... awesome! Loved it! I was enthralled by the story from the moment I started reading to when it ended. Really brilliant. I particularly loved how there are consequences for actions and realistic consequences at that. Still in a bit of shock that you killed off Ziva and Tim... Thanks for writing and posting!
Vicki Lee chapter 25 . 9/4/2013
Wow, very intense read! Will definitely re-read. Oh so glad that Tony did not rush to forgive those who had hurt him and that he grew personally. Kate was her typical nasty self when Tony came to see her and refused to see the error of her ways. Enjoyed the way you transposed episodes and changed outcomes. So many future stories possible as everything was not wrapped up in a neat bow!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/2/2013
Very enjoyable story - thank you for posting
earthdragon chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
I have always liked Toby Fornell and his talk to Gibbs was spot on. I don't know why Gibbs thinks Tony would agree to come and stay at his place, when he doesn't want to see or talk to Gibbs.

Rule 6 about apologising being a sign of weakness is absolute bullshit and should be abolished. I don't know why such a ridiculous statement is part of the rules. Only weak people never apologise because they are too pathetic or arrogant to accept their own mistakes.
earthdragon chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Wow. Way to go Fornell. It's about time someone faced off with Gibbs, who I've always felt is an arrogant, bad tempered bully who should never have been made a team leader as he has no people skills whatsoever. How typical of him that instead of immediately apologising to Tony for his appalling blunder, he picks on him instead, refusing to listen to Tony when he tries to speak to him. Gibbs should have known perfectly well what the consequences would be of forwarding that photo to the whole building, which will no doubt contain several homophobic members of staff. And what a shock to him - his darling favourite is the one responsible for creating the fake photo. I'm relieved actually that her guilt was revealed as I had a feeling he would instinctively blame McGee.

I'm not really surprised that Tim regarded the photo as a joke, given how much Tony has tormented him, but I'm horrified that Kate and Abby would create such a photo and that Kate would then email it to Gibbs, their boss. That is a gross betrayal of a team mate, particularly given that Abby is supposed to be a close friend. And there really is no excuse for Gibbs' poor computer skills. We live in an age of computers; they are used in every workplace - even mobile phones are a type of computer (and he can't even use one of those properly). I'm surprised that Gibbs has got away with it for so long and that he hasn't been ordered to take a mandatory basic computer skills course.
barbaratakuyaho chapter 25 . 8/15/2013
Until I read your notes for this chapter, I didn't realize you wrote the other story in which Gibbs ends up being a horse's ass. When you are ready you will sell books.
barbaratakuyaho chapter 22 . 8/15/2013
You have done an excellent job of turning many popular episodes 180 degrees in meaning. I am about ready to chunk in my NCIS fan card. I did not think I was going to finish this due to subject matter,but your writing skillhas made me want to see what was next. Do not let anyone EVER tell you your are not a talented writer. You have used common characters and themes and created something unique.
barbaeatakuyaho chapter 19 . 8/14/2013
Like your character studies. They give a different but very believable interpretation of the characters. This is the second one in which Gibbs is a believable horse;s ass. It appears to me that if you had an original plot you would have a manuescripy for sale. I am hopeing Ziva gets the plague. After this tale is done, I hope you have time for another.
barbaratakuyaho chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
This thing is so intense you must take at least 10 drinks and 5 valiums after writing each chapter. I imagine you will need therepy after this story.
lily anson chapter 25 . 8/13/2013
I loved it. I was wondering if DiNozzo would go back to MCRT. I love a HEA as much as the next, but starting several chapters back it didn't seem right to me for him to go back. I'm very glad that you ended it the way you did. (Well, except I might have wanted a little more closure from Gibbs perspective.) :P Barring that I thought it was perfect.
582 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »