Reviews for News & other fun bits :D
Mitzi1958 chapter 1 . 1/14
so happy that you are publishing your great story. I am just letting some steam off. I see were you left a review of the amazing story We'll Always Survive and how she is just ending it without finishing it and i have to agree, while i am greatful that she told us that she is stopping, i like you have given up on some amazing FSOG stories because the author just stopped. my favorite is called 'Fifty Shades Of Chemo' read every chapter and than last June or July she just writing. i hate with a passion authors who do not finish their stories. at least be like We'll Always Survive' and tell us, i just gave up on my favorte story. thanks for this, so i could vent.
Northshorex02 chapter 8 . 11/24/2014
Yup loved it...this is kaycad lol...
pookiebear3 chapter 7 . 10/4/2014
Sexting...hell YES ! :-)
sue2603 chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
pam.mathews1 chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
Sexting...oh,yes
pam.mathews1 chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
Congrats Alex! You deserve all the recognition you can get.
SusieCC chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
What time is at GMT? I'll be there if I'm not out on a hot date! ;)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
Can't wait !
dnlnncts chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
I'm coming! Breaking out the party hats...they are here somewhere...got some streamers and booby tassels.. but can't find the hats... I'll find them tho!
ARSG chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
Well dummy me, I've already purchased it on Amazon.
ARSG chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
Can't wait. Great chapter on collaring. When will your new story post? (Couldn't login; said I already posted?)
stine1 chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
You forgot the sexy cars. Due to your story I am now a fan of Top Gear. German tv airs reruns every day, so I get my daily fix. Awesome!
shewede chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
I so can't wait till the next book. I'm already going to have to reread Collar of Freedom, as well as your other books. Your an amazing writer Alexandra.
pookiebear3 chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
Thanks for the extra info behind the collaring. Absolutely love your flash burn books. I can't wait to start reading your new one tonight ! :-)
AnaNymm chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
awesome, thanks for keeping us informed. :o)