Reviews for Facets of a Diamond
Thornsword chapter 11 . 5/30
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope
J Marks chapter 40 . 5/29
Great story, well done! Thank you for writing this and posting up the great work.
JessieDog chapter 11 . 5/11
Reply to Amanda R Browni: I don't have any other way of communicating with you, but wanted to let you know that your feedback has been seen, and is VERY much appreciated!

Thankyou SO much for taking the time to write such an incredibly encouraging review! I admire anybody who produces their own novels; I have always had an interest in writing of different sorts, dabbling in poetry (as everybody does at some stage, lol) but mostly just enjoying painting pictures with words. I would love to publish one day, but know that the industry is fairly cut-throat, and not an easy one. I don't have the finance to fund a private publication, and would have NO idea how to go about publishing otherwise.

My writing tends to be fairly flowing; I write what comes to mind as it occurs to me, and try and incorporate what I imagine the characters might feel and experience. I tend to 'wax lyrical' at times, and really need to pull myself back, in case the description out-weighs the story if that makes any sense at all.

I do have other writing, and am happy to share, if only for a laugh!
Amanda R. Browni chapter 11 . 4/20
I have no idea of you are still checking reviews. I admit, I'm very late to the game. I recently finished the series and couldn't let it go with the way it ended. I am an author and have always had a love of fan fiction, but no time to write it while producing my own novels. I stumbled across this last night and can Not. Stop. Reading. I can't bear to wait and review each chapter because I am so caught in the story. You weave a wonderful take that fits seamlessly in with the established Canon. I like the changes you've made so far, both the subtle and obvious. I will be reading this all the way through to the end and will likely leave several more reviews, but I had to stop and thank you for the time and obvious love you have dedicated to this story. I know how much it takes to write something of this scale and to do it for no profit but the simple gratification of literal enjoyment is a noble thing indeed. You are an incredibly talented writer and I would love to see more of your work, especially if you have anything unique. Yours is a "voice" I've found be to wonderfully entertaining. If a story can lead me away from this world, I will follow, every time.
Unknown Girl chapter 1 . 3/25
This is not for the chapter though... I just wanted to say that Merlin is immortal and EMrys means Immortal
Katzcreate chapter 40 . 1/18
Simply breathtaking :) I loved it!
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 5 . 10/30/2014
Excellent chapter. 4,000/10

That was very good imagery.
KIMMIKY chapter 40 . 9/28/2014
i was so hoping this was what the bbc would do for the merlin series instead of ending it so abruptly after all arthur never did bring magic back to camelot which was one of the thing's that merlin and arthur were supposed to do to full fill the prophecies. The fact that the bbc seemed to overlook this fact and ended the series with such a monumentally upsetting and not to mention bleak outlook for poor merlin was i think a mistake. what had he done to deserve an immortal life of heartache where he hadn't even done as he was supposed to/ I have to admit that the bbc and shine were so wrong end it at series 5. I am so glad you have woven so much more feeling into this. It is utterly believable, heartfelt and angsty but so very TRUE to merlin. they should have written this as series 6 and be done!
oddlittleangel chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
Why did you kill Gwaine? NOOOOOOO
Patiku chapter 40 . 5/1/2014
That was great. And I like that you didn't leave Merlin alone. Also the idea of people getting used to magic by healing and generally using it before changing law was a new one and I liked it.
Patiku chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
If Arthur's sword was better than Mordred's and Arthur is alive only because Aithuisa was unexperienced, then way is Mordred alive and able to be healed by druids?
Patiku chapter 11 . 4/30/2014
You could have spared Gwaine if you are rewritting the final episode anyway.
MsPercival chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Though I am not yet done with this piece, this is truly one of the best pieces of fanfiction I have ever read.

I am a HUGE Merlin fan, and this story is like a balm for the soul. I don't want to give away too much, but this story covers all of the aspects of Merlin that you WISH happened, but didn't. It's beautifully written and Merlin's character is developed perfectly.

I'm going to be sad when I'm finished with this!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/7/2013
I love this story! I only wish Gwaine hadn't died. You know, to go with the saying 'magic is nothing without strength and courage.' So I wish that since Courage, aka Arthur, lived, strength, aka Gwaine, did too.
cindy4651 chapter 40 . 12/5/2013
This was amazing. I really appreciate the care and imagination and work that went into this wonderful story. Thank you so much!