Reviews for Facets of a Diamond
Lollypops101 chapter 40 . 5/12
Very nice story!
Samantha2611 chapter 40 . 3/25
This was an amazing story and I really enjoyed reading it (I may have stayed up longer than I strictly should have finishing it last night...). Please keep writing, this story has more thn earned it's way into my favourites. :D
Samantha2611 chapter 11 . 3/24
YOU SAID IT WOULD BE A DIFFERENT ENDING! *cries for Gwaine*
HgSpartan chapter 40 . 1/19
No! Evil time skip.
HgSpartan chapter 21 . 1/18
What's with peasants having so much access to blur stuff? Blue dye was crazy rare in medieval times. There were very few places you could get it from, and when you got it, it cost an incredible amount.
StephiexAnn chapter 40 . 1/7
Okey, I must comment that one.
I have some problems with finding words I need, so emmm... sorry for mistakes if they appear. I'm not English. You are truly amazing. I've read a lot of fanfictions, hundreds of them for now. That's how I learn English by the way, but that's not the point right now. The thing is, that I've finally found The Merlin I was looking for a long time. I love the way you showed some different points of view. The Emrys for Druids, friend for Arthur and Gwen, mentor and a man for Niniane. I didn't know that I was looking for Merlin, who was put in position of a mentor to someone. But you did it in so... easy way that I feel "it ought to be like that". Merlin is incredible and I'm happy that Niane has found the way to his heart. Their love is clear, calm, pure, steady, full of compassion, equality and awe. Is was slow and quite true, well done. It wasn't forced at all, so Bravo!I dare say that you're not just a great writer but also quite intelligent person. You were able to play with strategies and you did well. Everything makes perfect sense and I don't find it... unnecessary, it doesn't feel boring at all. How you've accomplished that with such a long story, I have no idea. It still feels too short.
Your way of thinking and planning seems to be very similar to mine. I was able to predict some of the events, because I would write them almost exactly the same. You've showed Merlin with many faces. He was crying, killing, he loved, he suffered, he played, cared, he was powerful and lonely. And wise, so wise, that he told himself not to fight against physical strength, even if he could easily win. THAT is THE Merlin I am looking for. Oh dear.
Safffzz chapter 40 . 10/1/2015
Just finished reading all of this.

Very good. I'm never one for shipping Merlin with anybody though.

But I like the idea of him watching his children and his children's children growing up over the centuries.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/15/2015
Gwaine "sob" Gwaaaaiiiinnnneeeee... :,( I hoped you had changed that death, just that death... "sob"
Thornsword chapter 11 . 5/30/2015
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope
J Marks chapter 40 . 5/29/2015
Great story, well done! Thank you for writing this and posting up the great work.
JessieDog chapter 11 . 5/11/2015
Reply to Amanda R Browni: I don't have any other way of communicating with you, but wanted to let you know that your feedback has been seen, and is VERY much appreciated!

Thankyou SO much for taking the time to write such an incredibly encouraging review! I admire anybody who produces their own novels; I have always had an interest in writing of different sorts, dabbling in poetry (as everybody does at some stage, lol) but mostly just enjoying painting pictures with words. I would love to publish one day, but know that the industry is fairly cut-throat, and not an easy one. I don't have the finance to fund a private publication, and would have NO idea how to go about publishing otherwise.

My writing tends to be fairly flowing; I write what comes to mind as it occurs to me, and try and incorporate what I imagine the characters might feel and experience. I tend to 'wax lyrical' at times, and really need to pull myself back, in case the description out-weighs the story if that makes any sense at all.

I do have other writing, and am happy to share, if only for a laugh!
Amanda R. Browni chapter 11 . 4/20/2015
I have no idea of you are still checking reviews. I admit, I'm very late to the game. I recently finished the series and couldn't let it go with the way it ended. I am an author and have always had a love of fan fiction, but no time to write it while producing my own novels. I stumbled across this last night and can Not. Stop. Reading. I can't bear to wait and review each chapter because I am so caught in the story. You weave a wonderful take that fits seamlessly in with the established Canon. I like the changes you've made so far, both the subtle and obvious. I will be reading this all the way through to the end and will likely leave several more reviews, but I had to stop and thank you for the time and obvious love you have dedicated to this story. I know how much it takes to write something of this scale and to do it for no profit but the simple gratification of literal enjoyment is a noble thing indeed. You are an incredibly talented writer and I would love to see more of your work, especially if you have anything unique. Yours is a "voice" I've found be to wonderfully entertaining. If a story can lead me away from this world, I will follow, every time.
Unknown Girl chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
This is not for the chapter though... I just wanted to say that Merlin is immortal and EMrys means Immortal
Katzcreate chapter 40 . 1/18/2015
Simply breathtaking :) I loved it!
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 5 . 10/30/2014
Excellent chapter. 4,000/10

That was very good imagery.