Reviews for New Year, Old Habits
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2016
I love this story. It's written extremely well.
Here for the food chapter 4 . 12/7/2016
I really love this story and if you ever decide to update it, you can count on me being there to read it!
SuperNova0823 chapter 4 . 7/20/2016
is there a possibility of ever getting the rest of this story? I love it.
piece2gether chapter 4 . 7/4/2016
This says TBC, but it's not continued. I know you get to things when you get to them, but please consider writing more for this soon
JennLark chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
I wanted to add I love your pre-series material. This is how I see the young Winchesters and Bobby. Love it!
JennLark chapter 4 . 4/10/2016
I think this is great. I would love to read what happens next.
Anjelicious chapter 4 . 12/21/2015
loving it so far.

pls update soon.

loved
anjel
ZeldaIsis chapter 4 . 2/25/2015
Oh no another WIP!
cappy712 chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
This story is so sweet... I hope there is more to come... Thank you for sharing.
detectivetimehunter chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
When are you going to update this story? I want to know what happens!
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I love Bobby. Who knoqws what the boys would have grown up like without him.
Lucy chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
Oh goodness, I am worried about Sam! I love your writing style btw
Raphi-girl chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
Awwwww /3

I'm a sucker for baby Sammy and puppy Rumsfeld!

Please, please update soon!
Jules chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
I love this! Hope to read more...pretty please?
Love Me Like Sunday chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
Oh no! I'm so sad this isn't finished! I am really happy that Sammy finally got to play with his puppy. Bobby and john's interactions are really interesting and I can't wait to see how their discussion about the boys goes. John makes me so angry in this fic. He wants a bigger role in his children's lives but somehow doesn't see that they're still children and need him and only he can change how much he participates. Just ... Agh! I want to shake him.

PS Dean taking care of Sammy in this fic and Man's Bet Friend is precious. He's such a little adult, which is both adorable and very sad.