Reviews for Tomorrow Will Be Kinder
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Love your writing!
jaasminej chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
"Fitz is the one to break it. When he does, he sets his mouth and reaches around to turn the gauge off. She's managed to stop the unwarranted emotion, but he addresses it because it's needed and he will never deny her anything he can give; he would give her everything, if he could.

"I love you," he tells her, simple, like it is the answer for every unspoken question, every fear, every undignified want, every lie told in kind."

The feels. This is so beautiful and brought me to tears. Thank you for this amazing piece of work. I love how you write Fitz and Liv, it is exactly what I imagine them to be and you don't stray from their characterization in the show, rather you build on them and make them even better. Love your writing.
gdzemama chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
this is great. perfect.
Aunt Dee94 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
So gooood .
ScotchSista chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Beautifully written.
BookHuntress chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I really enjoyed this. Are you planning to write more chapters?
leemikki chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
love!
SunflowersAndHoney chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I seriously just cried reading this! So perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
"It's the beginning, and the end, because as the indefinite waves of whatever it is this is burst from her chest as songs that want to sing and breathe life, it is also the death of whims and hotel rooms and darkness. It's the end of meaningless."

This line in everything. Incredible writing.
Sandykess chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Oh gosh. This is beautiful and so sad, all at once. *sigh*
BellaDameNoir chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Great story.
dancer4life5 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
This is hauntingly beautiful. Amazeballs job!
Rae chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Perfection! Absolutely brilliant.
Clio1792 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
This is very fine, and moving...Mellie's products staring accusingly at Olivia in the shower is particularly good.

Clio1792
Jubilee Torch chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
You're a great romantic writer.