Reviews for strawberry fields forever
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/8
This was amazing. I don't think that I've ever read a book more well written than this. It was so heartbreaking and bittersweet and it was just incredible. Wow.
No words. No words
darksyren77 chapter 1 . 5/28
This is beautifully written but extremly sad...
Good job:)
Loved it
BookNerd101010101 chapter 1 . 4/23
I need. Sequel
...AHUGH
This may be the most gripping and greatly described fan fiction I have ever read, I have never felt he need to actually review fan fiction I read but this one is special. I'm not going to lie the end brought a tear to my eye and I thank you for that, you have a bright future ahead of you!
paz chapter 1 . 3/25
Wonderful
ElianaValdez-DaughterofHermes chapter 1 . 2/11
hdywisfuhfjsid... I-I-I... why do you feel the need to screw me over in all of your books? You couldn't just let me do me and not cry? Why'd you have to come trolling like Uncle Rick does? Shit... I need a couple days to get my life together.
saekdk chapter 1 . 2/3
i dont have any words to express what im feeling right now, this catharsis, this goddamn feeling.
ive been sitting here, in a kindoff dark room, just crying my eyes out at this fucking masterpiece, this is after reading, and thorougly enjoying, ur story "where the heart is", and im just sitting here for half the story, knowing how tragicly it is going to end, and just... hoping, hoping against hope that theres a chance, even a slight chance that he survives. and im just like, sitting there, crying, fucking sobbing due to how good and tragic this goddamn story is. the buildup was so stunnigly good, his dreams of the strawberry fields, of the outside, of them together were just amazing. and i kinda dont want to stop writing this because this marks the end of the story, but sadly i gotta keep reading more. thank you, for being and amazing writer, and, i am sure, an amazing person. please never stop doing what you enjoy (as long as you enjoy writing that is) and thank you. thank you thank you thank you for such an amazing story. im following you now, and i honestly cant wait for the rest of ur stories (i plan to read the others when i have time) and again, thank you.
yummypie193 chapter 1 . 1/9
rip my heart... I didn't need it anyways psh.
DarthDestroyer2 chapter 1 . 1/9
Exellenct, /LD/k,
Ndwq
percabeca chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
omfg so inteennse
percysposeidon chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
oh my god this was amazing i love you