Reviews for strawberry fields forever
I am a Hippocrite chapter 1 . 2/2
Don't get this wrong.
There are a very small set of stories that I have read that I don't want to read again ever but they will always be there in my heart.
My heart is bruised, battered and beaten green and black by your story. I don't ever cry while reading fanfics but this story had me sweating through my eyes.
Keep up the good work.
strawberrygirl2000 chapter 1 . 1/16
The Beatles. Making me cry to strawberry fields... Damn you. That was good.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
My heart is not okay right now. TT
DoodleMeNow chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
so tragically written
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
This was amazing. I don't think that I've ever read a book more well written than this. It was so heartbreaking and bittersweet and it was just incredible. Wow.
No words. No words
darksyren77 chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
This is beautifully written but extremly sad...
Good job:)
I need. Sequel
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
...AHUGH
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
This may be the most gripping and greatly described fan fiction I have ever read, I have never felt he need to actually review fan fiction I read but this one is special. I'm not going to lie the end brought a tear to my eye and I thank you for that, you have a bright future ahead of you!
paz chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
Wonderful
thatcellistoverthere chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
hdywisfuhfjsid... I-I-I... why do you feel the need to screw me over in all of your books? You couldn't just let me do me and not cry? Why'd you have to come trolling like Uncle Rick does? Shit... I need a couple days to get my life together.
saekdk chapter 1 . 2/3/2017
i dont have any words to express what im feeling right now, this catharsis, this goddamn feeling.
ive been sitting here, in a kindoff dark room, just crying my eyes out at this fucking masterpiece, this is after reading, and thorougly enjoying, ur story "where the heart is", and im just sitting here for half the story, knowing how tragicly it is going to end, and just... hoping, hoping against hope that theres a chance, even a slight chance that he survives. and im just like, sitting there, crying, fucking sobbing due to how good and tragic this goddamn story is. the buildup was so stunnigly good, his dreams of the strawberry fields, of the outside, of them together were just amazing. and i kinda dont want to stop writing this because this marks the end of the story, but sadly i gotta keep reading more. thank you, for being and amazing writer, and, i am sure, an amazing person. please never stop doing what you enjoy (as long as you enjoy writing that is) and thank you. thank you thank you thank you for such an amazing story. im following you now, and i honestly cant wait for the rest of ur stories (i plan to read the others when i have time) and again, thank you.