Reviews for Cunctari Moribundum
wintmint4 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I think I'm about to cry. You captured Willow's grief so perfectly! Great job.
KrAzYLiKeAFoX chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
wow this story is amazing. u have talent. i'm adding u to my fav authors list :)
Calen chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
Wow man. I love how you write these angsty, gusty stories. Really hit you inside. The way you write Xander's character, being so supportive was also very good. They don't show enough of that on the show. Hope to see more from you soon! :)
Ica chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
Wow. Absolutely beautiful Willow grief. That was completely heartwrenching-her pain brought tears to my eyes. Amazing job.
Amanda chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
Hey! I really liked this story, you should write more. You really are a great author, and I am looking forward to reading more of your stories!

Maybe you could e-mail me, because I am another big fan of Xander and Willow.

Amanda
Lakrids chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
a good post grave story
Nikapi chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
I've sat, and stared at the screen, and read it three times, and I'm still at a loss for a word that will accurately describe how powerful and amazing this peice is. So, I'll leave it at that.

It's raw. It's powerful. It's amazing.
Jane McCartney chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
That was simply marvelous. The narration was quite impressive, and the angsty style was indeed mighty.
Faye chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Wow. What can I say? This is one of the best stories- Buffy or otherwise- that I've read on this site. Keep up the good work, I'll be reading!
littleme chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
Real good story! Well written, good job!
Labrynth chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
Nicely done, as always:) Very strong visuals and emotions.
Labrynth chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
Nicely done, as always:) Very strong visuals and emotions.
nacey chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
Fabulous story, Lint, very moving. My heart bled. Ow. See? Blood! Very un-BS like too. Or SB. Or whatever they call themselves. Mwwah. Willow's agony was goooorgeous.

Hugs,

Nacey.
slightly so chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
this was very good! but...awefully depressing. :(
fastpilot chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
I love this. I see parallels here. Xander is Spike to Willow's Buffy (although Xander seems to be going about in a more competent way than Spike did-being the one person who understands). Only with Spike did Buffy only came close to getting what she needed after her resurrection. Xand er will help Willow through this (but you leave me fearful for her, once energy begins to sep back into her, she seems abjectly suicidal).

So how do things progress?