Reviews for The Five Ways To Court A Winchester
Aaaand, here's an even 150 reviews for you, even though I'm a year late, cause this story is so well written and adorable and hilarious and cute and I was grinning like an idiot the entire time I read it, so I just had to review. I seriously laughed my ass off at times. Though, like the major bitch I am, I will point out that there were a few grammatical errors throughout, but by no means anything major. Besides, I don't think it really matters anymore...

Anyway, thank you very much for the wonderful fix!
KaarlaaXD chapter 1 . 3/8
This story was just too good. Thank you for writing it!

I loved that little reference you made, the one with the drawing Dean made of a bee with a halo.
Darkest Sun chapter 16 . 2/8
This story is awesome and sexy and funny. Mildly sad that we didn't get to read them having sexy times, but hey, it's your story (:
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 16 . 1/3
That was so cute!
sami chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
luurve is a word kenzi from lost girl uses!
napoleonsfics chapter 16 . 11/16/2013
Loved this. LOVED IT.
AeloraXAshes chapter 16 . 6/27/2013
I loved this fic soooo much :P
rainfall1310 chapter 16 . 6/18/2013
That's it I quit. I quit life. I quit everything
No seriously though this entire story was just ridiculously adorable I loved it:)
rainfall1310 chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
Oh my goodness just imagining Dean and Cas being all freaking adorable and flirting a little and inching closer together without even noticing it and just the giggles and I can't I quit it's too cute I quit
rainfall1310 chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
askldhglakdhga they are so cute omg
rainfall1310 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
You know when you start a story and you can just tell that it's going to be amazing and you are so excited to read it? Yeah I'm having one of those moments right now:)
Destiel and Sabriel are pretty much my two otps and a story with both of them is kind of perfect so yeah:)
Holly B chapter 16 . 5/4/2013
Yayyyyy! I stopped reading for a while because I got sort of busy and distracted with other fanfictions, but I am happy I finished the story! The ending is funny and amazing! I love you and your work! Thank you for writing such a good story!
spontaneous-rainbow chapter 16 . 4/21/2013
So I just read all the chapters and I just... Guh. There are no words to explain how much I loved it.
FictionalNutter chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This is one of my favorite Destiel and Sabriel fics. It just makes me laugh every time.
JillEsterNapier91 chapter 16 . 4/15/2013
HA! Wonderful story! I love it to pieces! Amazing work and its my two favorite SPN pairings! Destiel and Sambriel! Thank you for writing this. :D