Reviews for The Five Ways To Court A Winchester
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 16 . 5/21
lol the end seems like gabe and dean are more alike then they thought
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 5 . 5/20
actually what you have to worry about is Lucifer somehow pulling gabe out and Michael somehow taking over dean
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 4 . 5/19
alien octopi!? lol seriously gabe
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 3 . 5/19
you know what would be hilarious is if while trying to seduce the winchesters they accidently seduce the one they arent going after
Specs2000 chapter 16 . 11/8/2014
Awww! That was such a sweet story! I wish real life was like that. Lol! Great writing!
Deanstiel's Daughter chapter 16 . 8/17/2014
First of all let me just say that I loved the hell out of this story. It was one of the more refreshingly written ones i've been searching for for awhile. It's been the same old same old and then i found this and I loved it instantly. You have true talent! Keep it up!
MiracleAngel500 chapter 16 . 6/22/2014
Okay I ship Sabriel now... already shipped Destiel.
And that's a compliment to your amazing writing skills, because I NEVER ship something after only one fanfiction... but this... ;) 3
Mira
Texmex007 chapter 16 . 4/27/2014
hahahahahaha! xD woow, that was so freaking hilarious and amazing and thank you
Guest chapter 16 . 4/3/2014
Aaaand, here's an even 150 reviews for you, even though I'm a year late, cause this story is so well written and adorable and hilarious and cute and I was grinning like an idiot the entire time I read it, so I just had to review. I seriously laughed my ass off at times. Though, like the major bitch I am, I will point out that there were a few grammatical errors throughout, but by no means anything major. Besides, I don't think it really matters anymore...

Anyway, thank you very much for the wonderful fix!
KaarlaaXD chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
This story was just too good. Thank you for writing it!

I loved that little reference you made, the one with the drawing Dean made of a bee with a halo.
Darkest Sun chapter 16 . 2/8/2014
This story is awesome and sexy and funny. Mildly sad that we didn't get to read them having sexy times, but hey, it's your story (:
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 16 . 1/3/2014
That was so cute!
sami chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
luurve is a word kenzi from lost girl uses!
napoleonsfics chapter 16 . 11/16/2013
Loved this. LOVED IT.
AeloraXAshes chapter 16 . 6/27/2013
I loved this fic soooo much :P