Reviews for Forgotten Birthright
Crazykrew616 chapter 5 . 4/24/2015
funn... whats next?...
superwonder chapter 5 . 4/8/2015
It was great to see an update to this story. I'm really interested in the role j'onn will play in this story since he is the superman of earth for now until kal gets his powers. I'm really interested in jonn because he seems to know more than he lets on. It's like he knows what type of problems they might face and he may have some knowledge on who kal is and on kryptonians. I'm really liking how you're portraying his character because I feel that he is underused and weaker than he should he in almost all the stories on fanfiction. I hope he will play a big role in your story. Keep up the good work and hope you update really soon!
HELLACRE13 chapter 5 . 4/4/2015
It's all a work in progress and don't apologize. Your attempt is appreciated.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/4/2015
A tip , write at your own pace and ignore those thoughtless, selfish readers who tell you crap like not to bother if you can't do it fast. I don't think some of them even think about other people and there is real life.
jslee102 chapter 5 . 4/4/2015
Your style seemed to change significantly. It is not bad or good, but it feels disconnected. Perhaps that is the feel that you were trying to give it for Diana's mood.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/3/2015
Okay here is a question why would clark wears glasses even he is not superman or why would he wear lose clothes and strat bumbling because that persona he only created so no one can identify him as suoerman and in your story he not superman not yet then why would he is not his regular self or maybe because on one in dc ever tried to write him as his real self when he is not superman or bumbling clark kent which is only shown during his life on smallville and now on new 52
ManSinha chapter 5 . 4/3/2015
Thank you for the update - you are somewhat correct - very long times between updates does cause some difficulty in keeping the strings of the story together. I read it all from the first chapter and I wish you had been able to hold the continuity a little tighter - from Diana passing out when Darkseid came to town to this ball sponsored by Bruce Wayne - in a world where not every Leaguer knows the others' identities, it does seem a little surreal.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/3/2015
it really is not interesting if you don't update it for years so do a favour at least update regularly or don't write this fic at all just put an hitus
interesting awesome story
Conner63 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I've enjoyed your different take on Superman
please continue to write waiting for your next update
wentworth360 chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
I like the story so far, hope to see more/
smww chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
Love the story. Can't wait til the next update and see where this is going!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
hmm, i could imagine that if he finds his ship it will somehow activate his powers.
which will totaly freak him out. i know the would freak me out.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
Liking this a lot. Pls update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Awesome story. Keep continuing...