Reviews for Forgotten Birthright
phyrephly chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
...after a word from our sponsors, we'll be right back!...lolol. Enjoyed this; looking forward to the next chapter ;)
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Very nice. I like that you brought the Martian Manhunter in. So I take it that Clark is going through some kind of memory of his alien origin, a message in his genetics perhaps?

Hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Cool beginning. Does Clark know anything about his kryptonian heritage? Does he even know he was adopted? Also, does Clark wear glasses without his powers or does he not need any? I'm also interested in how he met Bruce and whether he knows how to fight since in this case, he wouldn't need to worry about hurting other people unintentionally. I can't wait to read more, please update soon.
Crazy'Grief chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge.
Didnt get pass that... really.
I may when you fix it up.
Supabec chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Great start :-)
phyrephly chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Gripping stuff here. Looking forward to more...;]
Ava chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Very good! I hope you continue this. SMWW are the best ;)
Berserkerofhell chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Interesting start. Curious how the mysterious figure isn't known yet. Though I'm confused how Clark would know Bruce. Maybe we will find out later in the story.
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Interesting. A unpowered Clark. I wonder how the relationship between Clark and Diana will come about. Hope you update soon.
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Nice start. Looking forward to seeing how you develop this. :)
Spoons There Are chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Looking forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Interesting start...enjoyed it and look forward to seeing more!
27 | « Prev Page 1 2