Reviews for Forgotten Birthright
Guest chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
will clark get his powers in time?
or is he just going to stay "normal".
How does he know bruce? and his secret?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
I hope you find time to update at some point. This chapter leaves some questions that need to be answered.
phyrephly chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Your take on Clark is interesting; sort of an ordinary man, under extraordinary circumstances. Maybe you could do a flashback of moments I the battle with Darkseid or something, later on...Super Seven? lolol. I'm with Hal on that one! XD
Guest chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
I hope you find time to write soon, it's been two months and counting. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with the league, and what's happening with Clark. Please post the next chapter when you can.
MilkSapphire chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
Continue! Please :)
J.Cuz chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
I am enjoying your story very much. I hope you can update soon.

Thank you for taking the time to write and share it.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Another great chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next and see what happens to Clark, maybe he'll get his powers at some point. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
I'm liking the twist on the New 52 JL start. Can't wait to read more.
C.A.M.S 22 chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
read ch.1 and I have caught to this one . it's a great chapter and I hope to see more from this story.
phyrephly chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
...after a word from our sponsors, we'll be right back!...lolol. Enjoyed this; looking forward to the next chapter ;)
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Very nice. I like that you brought the Martian Manhunter in. So I take it that Clark is going through some kind of memory of his alien origin, a message in his genetics perhaps?

Hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Cool beginning. Does Clark know anything about his kryptonian heritage? Does he even know he was adopted? Also, does Clark wear glasses without his powers or does he not need any? I'm also interested in how he met Bruce and whether he knows how to fight since in this case, he wouldn't need to worry about hurting other people unintentionally. I can't wait to read more, please update soon.
Crazy'Grief chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge, Starnge.
Didnt get pass that... really.
I may when you fix it up.
Supabec chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Great start :-)
phyrephly chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Gripping stuff here. Looking forward to more...;]
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »