Reviews for What Happens When You Give A Bad Review

~Laces
luna of the night eclipse chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
lol
JuStIcE LeAgUe RoCkS chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
lmao! so funny and cute!
Trepverter chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
This was funny and I really enjoyed it. Your title is what got my attention (no surprise!). I was hoping for more chapters... any chance? It occured to me that it would be funny if the 'loserfinder' turned out to be Dick or Tim. What do you think? How can you resist writing it now?
chibi Nataly chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Oh my holy cheese *choke* I was trying so hard not to laugh cause my dad was in her and he would think I'm spycho, really, honesly i even bit my lip but i couldn't help myself. Then of course my Daddy whom I love really I do HAD to ask "what's so funny?" In an innocent dad way so of course I tried explaining that people write stories for cartoons and this was a "guy" (can't give details) cartoon reading/writing his own...yeah he gave me the "you're insane but you're my daughter so i have no choice but to smile and nod and pretend i know what you're talking about" look. *sigh* great story loved the "mood 72b5k33" and bad review. sorry for my need to tell people about my crazy life.
dawn2dusk chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
I liked it, very funny ")
Silo666 chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
kool but make one from when dick and tim show up at barbas
Nightmare1 chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
That was...weird...
-Nightmare1
onecoolcam chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
HA! Cute idea. :-D
Lynxie chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
He-he-he...good one...too bad you don't have a follow up to tell who posted it...Bat's would kick the person's but from one end of Gotham to the other, especially if it was Dick or Tim!
Nephthys Jeckel chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
Once again, very origional and creative. A suggestion or two - break it into paragraphs to make it more readable... it's kind of distracting that it all runs together. And also, make it a little longer. I'd like to see Batman track down the evil reviewer and beat the crap outta him/her. That'd be pretty fresh :)
Piotr's girl chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
Oh my god, that is too funny! lol I was rolling when I read that. I could just see that happening. Oh yeah and I finished my story, so you have to read it now! lol j/k well keep at it! luv SuperKat
cosmiccastway chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
LOL!0 THAT WAS SO FUNNY!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
LOL! This is very funny and original. I really enjoy all your fanfics; I hope you post more soon!
silver chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
lol batman is like my sister. she gets all excited to read reviews! :) It makes me laugh to think of batman posting Fan fiction!