Reviews for Better Still
kittyperry chapter 1 . 3/14
I love your OCD Severus - having some of tics of my own - my cutlery drawer must be arranged just right, and I have to iron handkerchiefs in exactly the right way too - this really touched a cord.
jensteed chapter 1 . 1/4
...how did I not know there were companion pieces to Better? I'm kicking myself for not going through all your stories before but at least I found them now ;) this was just adorable, such a fluffy sweet piece :D
arctic-kat chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Awwww this story is brilliant!
Toodleoo chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
"The thought of a Granger female in the kitchen caused him a moment of distress." - Love it.

A very enjoyable read, where we see the Hermione's positive effect on a Severus who is learning to let go of things. Thanks for sharing it!
Illa 321 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
"Are you ready to meet them?"

He'd rather face the dark lord without a wand

HAHAHAHA I'm laughing like mad!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Aww! How sweet :)
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This was a lovely little piece, and I loved reading how Severus mind ticks, even in the midst of meeting her parents and proposing. Thank you for the read..
Amarenima Redwood chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
This is cute!
WillowWand49 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Oh I really like this continuation of Better!
Severus is wonderful and the meeting with the Grangers is well done. Any more on the way? I hope so...
Willow
Nebelwand chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
That was such good writing! That was brillant!
Eva chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I like your OCD Severus :)
hkmac chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Sweet. I enjoyed this OCD Severus. Thank you for writing and sharing.
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Love it! :)
sreii chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Loved it!
RussianDestruction chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
"All of his research indicated that this was an essential step in the courting process." Trust our SS to make dating scientific! Love it! Also loved the part where he is scared by Mrs Granger in the kitchen )