Reviews for Better Still
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/13
Well. This worked out just fine.

And I saw an email sig like that say, "CDO, in the order that the letters really should be".

Given that his wife to be color coded her homework, I think they will be just fine.
kittyperry chapter 1 . 3/14
I love your OCD Severus - having some of tics of my own - my cutlery drawer must be arranged just right, and I have to iron handkerchiefs in exactly the right way too - this really touched a cord.
jensteed chapter 1 . 1/4
...how did I not know there were companion pieces to Better? I'm kicking myself for not going through all your stories before but at least I found them now ;) this was just adorable, such a fluffy sweet piece :D
arctic-kat chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Awwww this story is brilliant!
Toodleoo chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
"The thought of a Granger female in the kitchen caused him a moment of distress." - Love it.

A very enjoyable read, where we see the Hermione's positive effect on a Severus who is learning to let go of things. Thanks for sharing it!
Illa 321 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
"Are you ready to meet them?"

He'd rather face the dark lord without a wand

HAHAHAHA I'm laughing like mad!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Aww! How sweet :)
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This was a lovely little piece, and I loved reading how Severus mind ticks, even in the midst of meeting her parents and proposing. Thank you for the read..
Amarenima Redwood chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
This is cute!
WillowWand49 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Oh I really like this continuation of Better!
Severus is wonderful and the meeting with the Grangers is well done. Any more on the way? I hope so...
Willow
Nebelwand chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
That was such good writing! That was brillant!
Eva chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I like your OCD Severus :)
hkmac chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Sweet. I enjoyed this OCD Severus. Thank you for writing and sharing.
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013