Reviews for Mistakes, Mixups and Manipulations
HoneyBear84 chapter 16 . 4/26
Aww loved it
Kimmytrainer chapter 3 . 4/11
This is so, so strange. It's really intriguing, though. I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish reading it just because it's so insanely out of character. Severus is adorable, though, and I like kind Tom. I'm curious how this will play out.
Kimmytrainer chapter 2 . 4/11
Whoa you were right when you said a cute Severus... I didn't know how it could possibly be true, but you really created him. Wow.
Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 16 . 1/23
Me encanto! Sobretodo ver a Severus tan tierno y lindo. Como un niño pequeño. Ame ver a Tom como padre de Severus. Es bueno que lo haya rescatado de su padre muggle. Ame cada momento con Harry y como este le procuro y cuido tanto. Como lo adoro como el ángel que es. A.e cada pedaxo de ella. Ame la historia. Gracias por publicarla. Espero escribas mas, con Sev así de sumiso y tierno. Asi siendo un bello angel.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 16 . 8/15/2016
Discovered your amazing story today due to a shout out from YouSlyGriffyndor. This will ho on my favorites list. Beautiful story and a must read for any submissive and/or shy Severus fan.
LilyLunaPotter2002 chapter 16 . 4/14/2016
Adorable story! I love your version of Sev!
KiraSlytherin22 chapter 16 . 4/7/2016
Loved this story, it's the best Severus/Harry story, I've read so far, especially loved that Severus is so vulnerable and Harry is so caring towards him, never read a story like this one before, truly brilliant storyline. Thanks for sharing this story
iLikeMostFood chapter 2 . 4/3/2016
I have to use Miles McMillan to see Severus as adorable but I love this story.
mersykun chapter 16 . 12/2/2015
Cute snape~ Love it!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 16 . 11/11/2015
that was truly a veyr awesome story. it was adroable flowed well adn veyr interesting. i hated havign to pause when someone was spekaing to me lol
Ilaria-Jade-Phoenix-Slytherin chapter 16 . 9/26/2015
Rove it! Sev is soo damned adorable!

Know any with Top or Dom Harry and Submissive or Bottom Sev, Draco, Lucius, Remus, Sirius or Tom?
Raz Will Not Participate chapter 16 . 5/29/2015
Awww that was such a cute ending
Raz Will Not Participate chapter 13 . 5/29/2015
Genius! This is just too fun to read
Debby Bacellar chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
interessante
The Power Of Names chapter 16 . 1/14/2015
You understated. Not only was Severus cute, but so was the story.