Reviews for Mistakes, Mixups and Manipulations
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 16 . 8/15
Discovered your amazing story today due to a shout out from YouSlyGriffyndor. This will ho on my favorites list. Beautiful story and a must read for any submissive and/or shy Severus fan.
LilyLunaPotter2002 chapter 16 . 4/14
Adorable story! I love your version of Sev!
Pyrrha13Prince chapter 16 . 4/7
Loved this story, it's the best Severus/Harry story, I've read so far, especially loved that Severus is so vulnerable and Harry is so caring towards him, never read a story like this one before, truly brilliant storyline. Thanks for sharing this story
iLikeMostFood chapter 2 . 4/3
I have to use Miles McMillan to see Severus as adorable but I love this story.
mersykun chapter 16 . 12/2/2015
Cute snape~ Love it!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 16 . 11/11/2015
that was truly a veyr awesome story. it was adroable flowed well adn veyr interesting. i hated havign to pause when someone was spekaing to me lol
Ilaria-Jade-Phoenix-Slytherin chapter 16 . 9/26/2015
Rove it! Sev is soo damned adorable!

Know any with Top or Dom Harry and Submissive or Bottom Sev, Draco, Lucius, Remus, Sirius or Tom?
Arcangelos chapter 16 . 5/29/2015
Awww that was such a cute ending
Arcangelos chapter 13 . 5/29/2015
Genius! This is just too fun to read
Debby Bacellar chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
interessante
The Power Of Names chapter 16 . 1/14/2015
You understated. Not only was Severus cute, but so was the story.
Thorilian chapter 16 . 9/28/2014
Very intriguing, I find I like your version of events, but would like it more if the twins were on Harry's side and that Harry and sev could have kids ( just think; grandpa tom lol).
JoyEternal chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
You've written my absolute favorite version of Severus. I love when he's nice'loving and all around so sweet you could get a toothache from him.
stuffedanimalsrule99 chapter 16 . 1/4/2014
This is awesome! I love that Harry is the more dominant of the two. ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) Not very good a reviews. Sorry.
thranduil grl84 chapter 16 . 11/7/2013