Reviews for Bundles
mistyeyes919 chapter 16 . 9/11/2014
Very interesting story. Enjoyed the read very much ,now looking forward to the next chapters. Please let me know when you have the next chapters done.
Iris chapter 16 . 4/27/2014
Please can you finish this so we can know what is going to happen to catherine is she going to have the baby is she going to turn into a beast or please write the ending to this story beauty and the beast is my favorite show thanks
confusednikki24-7 chapter 16 . 7/6/2013
this is such a good story so far! i can't wait to read more! please update soon!
Azucar chapter 15 . 6/23/2013
Heyyyyy! Welcome back and hope your feeling better : ) Thanks for writing this for us, supporting BATB in between seasons, asking for reader input/feedback and finallh sharing your work with us, the readers! All in all Im happy with your writing. A few syntax errors but nothing detramental. Good job overall with the storyline.

On the baby girls name...I like Grace or Faith for their bundle of joy : )

Looking forward to more when your up to it - get plenty of rest and we'll be here to cheer you on when you get back : )

Sugar
bonesbemmettlover chapter 16 . 6/24/2013
interesting...
kyoko minion chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
this reminds me of breaking dawn.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/2/2013
I like the name Amanda since it means to be loved or Emma because it's such a happy name
medwards245 chapter 15 . 2/2/2013
I sure hope their experiment works or Vincent may not live to see his child born. Hope you feel better soon. Update when you can.
Scotsfangirl chapter 15 . 2/2/2013
it has to be named after Catherine's mum if it is a girl
Mrs. Dom Masbolle chapter 15 . 2/1/2013
Ha. Twinkle Toes :) It's adorable!

And I hope something warms the chilly tension between Cat and Vincent. As for names, I can't remember what Cat's mother's name is but I feel like it would sort of be poetic to name it after her mother (Was it Vanessa?) due to the fact of how much Cat's mom tried to help the super soldiers and ended up dying because of it. And their baby would be part super solider... So yeah, Vanessa. "Vanessa Keller" sounds good :) Or maybe Jessica? Jessica Keller...hmmm... Amanda? (Sorry these are all very average names but they are what I keep hearing in my head when I think of their baby :)
Oa17 chapter 15 . 1/31/2013
Im assuming most people will say to call her vanessa just like cats mom, or brooke for her stepthingy if people like her. i dont want it to be alex though!
bonesbemmettlover chapter 15 . 1/31/2013
Great chapter!:)
Vero Diaz chapter 14 . 1/30/2013
wheres the new chapter?
medwards245 chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
Just found this story today and I love it! It's wonderful to find stories with great twists by writers with great imaginations and a true love of Beauty and the Beast. Keep it up. I look forward to more great chapters.
Mrs. Dom Masbolle chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
NO. Stop right there. Don't make Vincent leave... that would be a stupid idea on his part... haha. Please keep them together, so what if Cat becomes a beast... at least they'd be together in their beastliness :) And she'd be able to properly carry his children to term in any future pregnancies... (cause they have to have more than one!)...

please update soon!