Reviews for Witches In Prison
monstar01 chapter 3 . 3/10
Need more.

Need more fic.

NEED MORE FIC!

Please write again soon...though, now that I've blown through all your fanfic, I'm going to check out Asher Henry next :)

Thank you so much for posting your works.

For those of you who haven't checked out the author's other works, all I can say is stop what you're doing, put your life on hold for the next 48 hours and enjoy them. It's time well spent ;)
Leez chapter 2 . 2/5
I've read each and every one of your fics at least three times each now (some even more), are you going to be coming back anytime soon? The last we heard from you was pretty much a year ago and you said that you had started a new fic (started; not uploaded)... We haven't heard a peep since. Are you coming back to us anytime soon? We miss you! Hell you have to be my completely favourite Harry Potter author of all time! Don't take too long! :P

Best Regards,

Faithfully waiting,

Leez
chrisdenvl chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
Wow. In a couple of days I've become a great fan of your stories. Every single one of the is brilliant. I want more. I love the way you picture the dynamics between the two witches. I'd love a sequel to this one, something about goblins, breaking curses, hunting for artifacts and, of course, taking over the world. Cheers!
Leez chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
As expected, another great fic as always! I hope you get back to us soon! You're one of my absolute favourite authors and I can't wait to see what you've got for us next.

I can't help but hope for some more Dark!Hermione/Bellatrix though, you do it so well, and its so rare, almost all of them are redemption stories and I have to say that I definitely prefer your fics! Hopefully you can get back to us all soon! We miss you!

Best Regards,

Leez
Shazr chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
Brilliant story with a great sense of humour and irony! Please write more the world shouldn't be deprived of such a talent just because RL kicked in. Kick it back and continue writing other fiction as good.
sarronxo chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
Please continue with this story it sounds so badass
guest chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
I honestly think this is the best fanfic I've ever read...
So THANK YOU :)
FourthHallow chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
This was... beyond awesome. I'm shipping Bellatrix and muddy know, that's for sure!
Coures chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Lol. Omigawd. xD
oximoxy chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
Delicious and funny. Thank-you!
DeathSeeker123 chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
This story has one of the best I've hear in a long time. I really hope you start this as a full fledged story!
Jemjo storys chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
i didn't think i'd like this but it's growing on me. I love the humor
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
I loved it.
Caroline chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
I 3 all of your stories and im quite taken with this one. I love the little twist at the end where Bella becomes Hermiones partner their...relationship might have become quite complicated otherwise. I can just imagine everyones reaction of the big bad death eater getting out of azkaban. Cant wait to see more! :)
Gypsy Druid chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
loved it, and everything else you've written. can't wait for any and all possible sequels