Reviews for Burning Desire
Really sweet :3
KisaYunna chapter 3 . 5/14/2015
:o!
KisaYunna chapter 2 . 5/14/2015
yes you did baka! :/ now go fix it!
KisaYunna chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
:D kyuuuu! You have it coming Korra!
Manillium chapter 9 . 4/8/2015
Great Story...You should write another one like this!
Maga66 chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
This is such an amazing story, so I was wondering if you are ever going to update? Even with Korra being over, are you still interested in writing?
Air-Is-My-Pollution chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
When is your next update? If you need ideas just ask:)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/18/2014
Omg soooooo out of this world hot! Please finish and add in a part where they have sex full on mako gets into korras pussy, korra loves it so on so forth.
Screwy chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
I am very impressed. Your point of view through Makos eyes is outstanding
desperatelyobvious chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
I'm really liking how this is from Mako's perspective; how sometimes he can sound crude, but he's still trying to be reverential and modest with her even though they're both so far from it. A lot of people night criticize that their relationship seems purely physically; like lust disguised as love; but I /can/ see their love in their own ways. I think it's just different that the conventional type because of the different ways they were brought up, and now that they're experiencing this new thing together, they want to explore it with each other. It makes perfect sense to me; and I like how you've emphasized that they're not exactly perfect, but they're good and fit perfectly for each other. It's especially interesting and entertaining to see Korra like this, but your interpretation is something new and I like it. She's bold about what she wants; and in a way, this is her world with Mako living in it (even though he's perfectly content with just that). And can I just say, the age gap is a wonderful thought because - let's be honest - a slightly older man is hot. Haha! Update soon, and keep up the fantastic writing! :)
Stephics chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
OMG! This is the best Makorra FanFic I've ever read! :'D
irrevelent chapter 9 . 2/13/2014
Ah i love it!
Lizaloves chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
... HOLY SHIT! I mean... yeah I wanted an M rated Makorra story, a story like this... But wow... I'm reading this and my eyes are wide with every single letter. And I start asking myself: Aren't I far too young to read shit like this? And my answer is NO all the time. I probably should stop reading this but man this is so good! Perhaps I'm going to regret this later on. (I will make sure my parents won't read this or I'm toast) But keep writing please. Man you are good! KEEP IT UP!