Reviews for Crossing the Bridge
clairvoyantsam chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
! #$%& ...You have no idea how much I love this piece...TOO PRECIOUS FOR THIS WORLD!
Joby87 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
You did a very good job darling. Really splendid. And I appreciate the confession from Sam, because obliviously we're not going to have it in the show. Season 8 seems so inconclusive right now. But I do love what you did here. Sam's reasoning seemed so plausible and I love how Dean is so understanding here too. Something else we need in the show right now.
Love the way you write. It's so clean and refreshing.

Joby ;P
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I know what you mean about the way the fans been bitching about Sam, for not looking for Dean after he was sent to Purgatory. There was a lot of arguing between the brothers about Benny, mistrust, loyalities, but in the end they are brothers and will always be. I wish they would bring back Dean's amulet, Sam had to take it out of the trash bin right.
murphy9202 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This is a good story. I really liked it.
mandancie chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
oh sweetie, this was really good. I have thoroughly enjoyed this. I don't know how this story passed me but I am glad I found it. You did an amazing job! :)
zekeschance chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
That's exactly how I see Sam reacting. He didn't know where to go and had no one to turn to. The dog basically saved his life. And he and Amelia were both just lost souls. Not a very healthy way to have a relationship. Nice job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Very well done. This would have made a really good episode
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I think a lot of viewers/fans feel the same way...if these two jack asses would just "TALK" then all this forced resentment the shows writers are basing the show on this season would fade...I think its (the show) getting tedious with the boys silly arguments...I've seen some similar tags/one shots along these lines...
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Yey! I loved seeing the brothers as brothers again, doing what they do best! Maybe they will get it back in the show now that the baggage has been removed (for now). Good job x
hotshow chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I just read this story and thought it was very good. Thank you.
Clowns or Midgets chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I loved seeing the Samulet again. The scene in which Dean tosses it out always breaks me.
Great story