Reviews for The Night of the Diabolical Dowager
Deana chapter 14 . 2/21/2013
LOLOL funny ending!
cmee57 chapter 14 . 2/21/2013
This is a great story. I thoroughly enjoyed every chapter! Bravo!
cmee57 chapter 13 . 2/21/2013
It was so satisfying to read the scene where Jim punched Colonel Nevje's light out! And a life lesson learned-never accept a flower from a man you are fighting with! :)
cmee57 chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
Poor Mireje! She hasn't been around men and all of a sudden she's about to be married.

Ah clever Artie, what is he up to, as if we didn't know!
Neshomeleh chapter 14 . 2/21/2013
Saphura chapter 14 . 2/21/2013
Damn it Artie! Oh, that has got to be one of my favorite endings to a story ever. I love how you incorporate the fun spirit of the series, I usually end these chapters with a huge grin on my face! Looking forward to the next adventure!
cmee57 chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
Oh Artie, you can pitch woo at me anytime. I don't mind being confused. :)
Diddlepie chapter 13 . 2/19/2013
I loved Artie as the priest. I can see him saying the lines! I'm glad the old bag at least got a portion of what she deserves and from Reyes, even better. Good fight!
Diddlepie chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
Oh she is a nasty 'factitous' sort isn't the Baroness. Too bad Jim found a shirt. The story is building and I love Artie in a beard!
cmee57 chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
Oh my! What poor Artie had to go through for the spell to be broken! Leave it to him to make sure that it was broken by giving Cat a big kiss. :)
Deana chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
"May I borow your beard?" ROTFLOL! Great line!
Deana chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
Aw, Artie is so sweet. I could hear his dialogue in my head as if I was watching an episode!
cmee57 chapter 9 . 2/13/2013
Ah, Jim West, the things he must do for his country! Never a dull moment!
Deana chapter 10 . 2/12/2013
LOLOLOLOL! Poor Artie, the things we do to him!
Neshomeleh chapter 10 . 2/12/2013