Reviews for Nineteen Seconds
Tartamos chapter 1 . 2/28
GOD, one of the best fanfics I have ever read
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
:)(: Hot damn, Santana is perfect.
Brittany couldn't even wait until 30
There must be a sequel. :)(:
Airline chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
omg Santana as a predator lesbian.. Pretty funny & sexy !
same old same chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Pretty good one-shot aside from the completely unnecessary and story ruining Quinntana. Are any authors here original or imaginative anymore? If you're going to take from the show at least use Elaine or something. The Unholy Trinity is officially dead thanks to Ryan and his lesbian hating and disrespecting ways, no need for overkill. Sweepstana: ruining genuine tv friendships and now fanfics. Yippy.
lamerhyme chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
oh my gosh! This is one of my favs! (: more please!
caroloveles chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Jesusss ... i need more lol
snixxwanky chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Okay sorry if this is kinda rude, but seriously quintana? God please for fuck sake stop with all this quintana crap! I had enough with it! All fics that i go is always have some of quintana, quintana here quintana there, wtf!? Its like it is a must thing for u all author to have quintanna in ur fics. Why quinn huh? Why cant it be elaine or whoever it is, just please not quinn! Geez u guys are seriously becoming a lot like ryan nowadays.
Sorry if my review offend u, believe me u're not the only one that i leave a review like this. And im not regret for it.
pleasegirldontyoudieonme chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Oh, wow.
drumgirlvaleska chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Hahaha that was very sexy! Loved this!
FranklyFrankie chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Jesus. Really, really hot. Loving how incredibly confident and cocky Santana is.
hedonist11 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Lol. That was hot
Faberrynerd chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
(To lazy to log on)
Please continue this, it's some hot fuck
Ben chapter 1 . 2/1/2013