Reviews for Out of the Shadows
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
Excellent
Trudyann B chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
Bravo! I love it!

You seem to understand time and paradoxes and all that sort of thing better than the average person. Either that, or I'm just of less intellegence than the average person. )

This story is so well done, and so originally thought out, even while being a fanfiction. Your characterization of Homunculus was precise, and not many of the stories I've read so far have pulled that off, only three, actually, and I've read quite a few. Thank you for the story, I enjoyed it immensly!

Though I doubt you'll write a sequal, if you ever want to, I support the idea 100 percent.
LegolasAnimeLuver chapter 4 . 4/5/2007
SO COOL! I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER SOON!
steven chapter 4 . 9/30/2005
great play on the game and it good to see that you have explined how they break the loop well

brillint
Athla chapter 4 . 8/9/2003
Cool, I just finished the entire game myself and this certainly settled my mind even if it's not. er... before I confuse myself I'll stop here k. later
lain chapter 4 . 8/6/2003
That. Was. Such. A. Good. Fanfic. This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read. I love the plot. I love the writing. I love everything about it. _
shona 3000 chapter 4 . 7/5/2003
hi this is shona 30

i love this fanfic and i love the idea maybe you should write more.

but you don't have to.

shona 30

P.S it's just a thought.
Jazzmaster chapter 4 . 8/18/2002
I can't ever remember getting so engrossed in a fic before. I like the way things get tied up, and I like the way you write for the characters too. Great stuff!
MetalKatt chapter 4 . 8/12/2002
I like this fic. *drools over Hom's new outfit* You reunite so many different threads ino something beautifully together. Congratulations!
WritetotheDeath chapter 4 . 8/10/2002
Wow! O_O I could read this over and over again! It's amazing! I love how you write Hom, it's great. Please say you're going to write more SoD fanfics.
Angel-chan2 chapter 4 . 8/9/2002
Nice ending! _ At least everyone's satisfied in the end! Loved it! Can't wait for your next fanfic, as I've said in my previous review!
Angel-chan2 chapter 3 . 8/9/2002
Nice! I'm pretty impressed with your writing style. I like it, and I detected almost NO type-o's in this whole thing! Oh, and I'm looking forward to those outtakes you told me about in my e-mail! _
Ms. Imperfection chapter 4 . 8/8/2002
Wow... just... wow! This story, to put it simply, is incredible! I was overjoyed to actually find words of SoD fanfiction, and am even *more* overjoyed to find a stunning piece like this. Bravo! I greatly envy your talent!

I especially like the good feeling of closure I got from the epilogue. No matter what ending I got in the game, I still felt like there were just too many loose ends. Your epilogue left me with an 'Awwwwwh!' feeling. Especially since It wove in a trace of romance.. and the fact that I’m quite a bit more fond of Dana than Margarete. Petty reason, I know. But, anywho, this was SPECTACULAR. So much that it's caused me to ramble on excessively...

I'll shut up now. Great work, hope to see more from you .
Angel-chan2 chapter 2 . 8/7/2002
Ooooooooooooooooooohhh! Please continue this! Am I the ONLY one who's reviewing this? This is a good story! Good job! (and don't let the lack of reviews get to you; I STILL say this is very well done!)
Angel-chan2 chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
Whoa... That's neat! Is there more?