Reviews for Death Among Friends
latasha.conkle chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
more please
Mrs.NormanReedus chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
This story is so great :)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
Love it plz update
ByWillowy chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Ha! Hi, cocksucker!

While you're right about Tobias Hankel, Emily WAS there for the aftermath of the Fisher King's explosion. She gave him one of the best Reidhugs in CM history. I don't 'ship Spencer and Emily (obviously), but I've always loved how protective she was of him. :) Thanks for your comments!
Cocksucker chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
Aww. Poor Reid. When he wants her to stay she has to go.
For some reason Katey Perry's song "Hot & Cold" popped into my head.

Now, on with the cocksucking chapters. :P
Cocksucker chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
Interesting. So was Reid just hoping she didn't love him or was it something he realized?

In some ways I saw her relationship with Will as sort of one of convenience and felt it was one-sided and that she loved him but was not in love with him. But then we didn't see much of them together when they weren't arguing about something.

I wounder what Mrs. Cavanaugh thought about the little spat in the hallway.
Cocksucker chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
I love the description of JJ walking in the leaves on the ground. It really paints the picture of the surroundings.

Was Reid wearing anything when he was looking out the window at her or was he still in his bathroom?
Cocksucker chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Minor Nitpick. Emily wasn't there for the Randall Garner thing. That was the guy who shot Elle. Did you mean Tobias? Henkel Henkle Hankel.. Whatever the hell the last name was?

Good ole Emily to the rescue.

5 hours later she's going to be asleep and drooling on his shoulder with popcorn spilled on her shirt.
Cocksucker chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
LOL. Reid tackling Morgan was a funny image. I wonder what Morgan would say if it turned out Reid didn't have a bed and came back and was like "Get off my couch, asshole!"
Cocksucker chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Saltine crackers really do help you feel better when you've been sick. I don't know why.

Poor JJ. After she'd been so cold to Reid for a few years its interesting to see him pushing her away a bit.
Wainwright chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
This was great and so lovely to read. :)
Whatif-ifonly chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Awwwwwwwwwww. I love how you started this with Spence admiring JJ in his bed - something he never expected to see and wrapped it up with JJ kissing him, Spence fumbling and stumbling with his words as he attempted to discern exactly what that kiss meant, and JJ telling him she didn't want him going anywhere.

I also loved the brief interlude showing them growing closer bit by bit as they worked their way through they're grief as the weeks and months passed between the beginning and ending of the chapter.

Wonderful job with this story!
Whatif-ifonly chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
Speechless, you've left me speechless... that was quite the blowout fight between JJ and Spence... and yet it makes sense, what with all the emotions that they've both been holding back. All that emotion and the constant pressure of not letting it out... it had to go somewhere eventually.
Whatif-ifonly chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
You, my friend, never cease to amaze me. This was such a beautiful chapter - I loved the description of how JJ's feeling - like she's stuffed with cotton and things aren't getting through - such a perfect description for grief. Then the fact that even in her own grief she's more worried about Spence than she is herself...

I loved Emily sneaking away to call JJ from the bathroom... and I just realized that I forgot to mention it in my review of the last chapter, but I love that part of the reason Spence is so indifferent towards JJ right now is him trying to cover up the blame he feels towards her for him having met Maeve in the first place... that if JJ had loved him the way that he loved her, then he never would have met her - very interesting use of causality (which is oh so fun to play with ;) )

And the end! JJ goes for a walk, allows her brain to shut off for a bit... and just happens to end up at Spence's apartment building? Kismit I say... kismit! :D
Whatif-ifonly chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
Thiw was wonderful! I love that Emily flew in to visit Reid - and that it was JJ that reached out to her and let her know what had happened. I'm obviously not a Reid/Emily shipper - but I've always appreciated the close friendship they've had - very niced details to include in her all the times that she's been there for him, but that the one time when Reid needed her most, one of the times when they've failed and it's cost him, that she wasn't there for it.