Reviews for The Long Road Home
Fireworks chapter 3 . 2/28
I really love this fic I love the plot and the dilemmas that are forming and what I really love is that you also write and focus on your other parings in this story like opitmus/Ironhide not only did you give them their own problem in the story u gave you also wrote a very juicy sticky.

I really like your very steamy yaoi scenes and I really like the dirty talk going own as well XD
Update soon !
Guest chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
More ? Please, MORE?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
I really like this story. Can't wait for another update
Kathy3meme chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
Ahh. So much intrigue! I'm going to be waiting with baited breath to see where all these threads lead. Especially the mysterious group trying to make trouble for Ironhide
I feel so bad for the twins, and Ratchet. They deserve better

Please update soon

K
kkcliffy chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
Wow. They have their work cut out for them if they're going to prove that they aren't dangerous. Especially after the way Red Alert reacted to them.
Enigma Prime chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
Interesting twist of events. But I could not help it getting pissed of at Red for lying about his brothers.
I will not ask for an update I know you will do that anyway LOL.
Love both story's be nice to your muse and she will keep coming back..
Retired 8th May 2015 chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
Loved this new chapter! :) Please update soon! :)
kathy3meme chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
Long awaited but much appreciated. Sorry about the sinus infection- sure misery.
Now Ratchet has to talk to Prime and stop hiding his mechs!
Enigma Prime chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
Great chapter, had to laugh over the last bit, Ratchet really forgot his own designation But I am sure the twins will remind him of it when he on lines again if not they will remind him he forgot his designation. Right now I am upside down in my own frame and must recuperate from this and the first chapter.
Well done and get well soon..
Guest chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
SO glad to see an update. Love this story
R chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
Yes, the chapter makes up for the delay. If you wait this long again, please make the next chapter just as long or longer. Or you can update more quickly with shorter chapters. So long as you don't abandon this, I'll be fine.
LunaticV chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
asdfghjkl;
this is so HOT. gosh.
kkcliffy chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
Yay! Ratchet got the Twins back! He's not as subtle as he thinks, though. Prime seems to have some idea that there is a connection between his medic and the Twins.
turtlestar chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
I cannot tell you how delighted I was to see an update for this story today. You hit all the right notes: Ratchet's grief, the happiness when they were all reunited, the perfectly balanced hurt/comfort, and of course the delicious smut. I am absolutely and completely satisfied, and can't wait until the next installment.

Hope that you're feeling better!
Blissangel91494 chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
Wonderful! I've been looking forward to this for a while. Thanks for updating. Keep up the absolutely amazing work!